Smt NilaBen ManuBhai Padalia Pharmacy College Recent Admission Alerts and Updates
Smt. NilaBen ManuBhai Padalia Pharmacy College aims at building up young and enthusiastic scientists to develop the Pharmaceutical industry further and develop quality drugs at affordable prices. The college keeps no stone unturned to make sure that their college graduates are highly qualified and can easily blend into the cutting edge industry. The college is scheduling to introduce P.G. and Certificate Courses and to evolve as an autonomous institution and attain the University status.
Facts and Figures of Smt. NilaBen ManuBhai Padalia Pharmacy, Ahmedabad, Gujarat
Principal of the college
Dr. Dharmesh Kumar M. Modi
All India Council for Technical Education(AICTE)
Bachelor in Pharmacy (4 years)
Via Saurashtra National Highway
Why to Join Smt. NilaBen ManuBhai Padalia Pharmacy College, Ahmedabad, Gujurat?
- Infrastructure: Well architected classrooms, auditorium with a capacity of 300, a well laid out managerial block, a illustrious teaching faculty, availability of book bank facility at free of cost, Wi-Fi, transportation facility at subsidized cost, extra coaching classes for various exams, sport facilities are some of the distinguished features of the college.
- Laboratories: Each department has got its separate laboratory equipped with the required apparatus and equipments of modern technology. An animal house has been constructed as per norms of CPCSEA.
- Computer Lab: The College is equipped with a computer center with the requisite number of computers aided with the latest technology and can be used by the student and teaching fraternity to have an access to the recent progress in the field of Pharmacy.
- Hostel: The College provides the facility for accommodation of the outstation students. It has got well-furnished hostels, separate for both boys and girls.
- Library: It is a treasure house jammed with about 1560 quality books and subscribes about seven journals of national repute and 2 of international status for keeping the students and teachers updated bout the latest innovations and research.