Set out on the vision of ‘Amma’, the Adhiparasakthi College of Physiotherapy was established in 1994 in Tamil Nadu. The students at this noble institute of learning are prepared to meet the top most international standards in the field of physiotherapy. It works on the principle of promoting and offering empowerment to students for providing complete healthcare services to the society.
Facts & Figures:
Doctor M G R Medical University
Indian Association of Physiotherapy
Neurology, Orthopedics, Pediatrics, Neurology
Why to join Adhiparasakthi College of Physiotherapy in Tamil Nadu?
1. Unique Electrotherapy The Adhiparasakthi College of Physiotherapy boasts of a state-of-the-art electrotherapy which includes modern technologies of Biofeedback, Russian & Diadynamic Currents, EMG and laser. Further, the exercise therapy is equipped with supinator - pronatar, Mennel’s apparatus and continuous passive motion.
2. Unique Digital Library The College houses about 4000 books as well as 30 domestic and international based journals for providing the students with a support system in their curriculum. At an age when the technology runs at a faster pace, it is no wonder that the students get easy access to the study material through digital documents.
3. Society Welfare The College which is associated with the Melmaruvathur Adhiparasakthi Institute of Medical Sciences and Research has been conducting general health camps, eye camps and super specialty camps at free of cost for the public.
4. Accommodation Facility Students coming to the College from distant areas or other states can avail the hostel facility and reduce waste of time. Separate fully furnished accommodation facilities have been offered to boys and girls.
5. State-of-the-art Infrastructure In order to give the necessary support to the students in their curriculum, the Adhiparasakthi College of Physiotherapy has well designed and fully equipped electrotherapy unit, neuro rehab unit, cardiopulmonary rehabilitation unit, exercise therapy unit, paediatric physiotherapy unit and exercise therapy unit.
Kanchipuram - 603319
Tamil Nadu , India
The Tamil Nadu Dr MGR Medical University (TNMGRMU) is a medical government university situated in Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India. The university is named after the former Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu, Dr M.G. Ramachandran (M.G.R.). The TNMGRMU is the second largest health university in Indi