Coimbatore Medical College is situated in the western region of Tamilnadu- Coimbatore, also known as the Manchester of the South. College offers undergraduate courses, post graduate courses and paramedical courses.
Know More About Coimbatore Medical College Application Process
Coimbatore Medical College Highlights
Type of Institute
Tamilnadu Dr MGR Medical University
How to Reach
3 km from Coimbatore Airport
7.7 km from Coimbatore Railway Station
8.3 km from Coimbatore Bus Stand
Coimbatore Medical College Courses and Admission
Coimbatore Medical College MBBS Admission
- To be eligible for admission in MBBS, candidates must have passed 10+2 examination or its equivalent with minimum required marks in relevant field from a recognized board.
- Candidates must have scored a valid score in NEET (National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test) examination to get admission in MBBS.
Coimbatore Medical College PG Admission
- To be eligible for admission in MD, MS and M.Ch, candidates must have Bachelor’s degree in relevant field from a recognized university with minimum required marks.
Know More About Coimbatore Medical College Courses and Fees
Coimbatore Medical College Scholarship
Various scholarships are offered to the students of MBBS:
- Community scholarship
- Minority scholarship
- First graduate Scholarship
- Uzhavar paadukappu thittam
- Amaippu saaraa tholizhaalar nala thittam
- Aasiriyar nala nidhi thittam
- Kaavalar nala nidhi thittam
- Kerala state minority scholarship
- Kelara labour welfare fund board scholarship
- Tamilnadu education trust Scholarship
- Prime minister scholarship
- Central sector scholarship
- Indian oil scholarship
- Differently abled scholarship
- Ministry of Science and Technology scholarship
- Southern Railway scholarship
- AMM foundation
Coimbatore Medical College Other Facilities
- College provides hostel facility to both boys and girls separately. Hostels are situated in a peaceful area to facilitate the necessities of students.