Established in 2001, PES Institute of Medical Sciences and Research (PESIMSR) is located in Kuppam, Andhra Pradesh. The institute is affiliated to Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences, Vijayawada. The institute is engaged in offering MBBS as a UG Program and MD and MS as part of its PG program under different fields of specializations.
- The application process conducted by the institute is offline.
- For MBBS, candidates must have passed intermediate with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/ Biotechnology, English from any recognised Board.
- Selection of candidates in these courses is based on the rank scored in NEET UG.
- Admission in MD and MS degree courses requires the candidates to have obtained MBBS degree along with a compulsory rotary internship of 1-year.
- Candidates are selected on the basis of their score in NEET PG.
PES Institute of Medical Sciences and Research Kuppam Highllights
|Name of the Institute||PES Institute of Medical Sciences and Research|
|Basic Admission Criteria||Entrance Based|
|Name of the Entrance||NEET UG, NEET PG|
|Entrance Mode||Online and offline|