Sikkim Manipal Institute Of Medical Sciences is a medical institute located in Gangtok, Sikkim. The institute is affiliated to Sikkim Manipal University and is recognized by the Medical Council of India (MCI). The institute offers various UG, PG and Ph.D. courses in the field of medical science. Courses such as MBBS, MD, MS and integrated M.Sc. are available in the institute.
- Admission into MBBS is done through NEET UG (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test).
- Admissions into integrated M.Sc. done on basis of the marks obtained in the qualifying examination.
- Admissions to MD and MS is also done through NEET for PG.
- Sikkim Manipal Institute Of Medical Sciences also offers research programs (Ph.D.) for interested candidates.
- To apply for any of thesis courses, candidates can download and fill in the online application form found on the official SMU website.
To check the result of the Sikkim Manipal Institute: Click Here