St. John's Medical College, Bangalore was established in 1963 by the Catholic Bishop's Conference of India. St. John's has grown to be listed as one of the top medical educational institutions in the country. It is situated in Bangalore, India. Review Committee of the University Grants Commission has recognized the excellence of St. John's Medical College and Hospital and accorded it with a 5-star grading.
- It is by National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC)
- It has been recognized by the University Grants Commission
- The college is recognized by the Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences (RGUHS), Bangalore, Karnataka
- Estimation of additive genetic and environmental sources quantitative trait variation using data on married couples and their siblings
- Development of food frequency questionnaires and a nutrient database for the Prospective Urban and Rural Epidemiological (PURE) pilot study in South India
- A study of supratrochlear foramen of humerus
- Variation in the formation of brachial plexus and the relationship of median nerve with axillary artery
- Lead poisoning as a Result of Infertility Treatment using Herbal Remedies
- Adverse Drug Reactions in Nephrology ward inpatients of a Tertiary Care Hospital
- Nutritional status of affluent Indian school children: what and how much do we know?
- In Mindscapes: Global perspectives on psychology in mental health
Postgraduate Diploma Courses
Super Specialty Courses
Diploma of the National Board Courses
Hostel- Institute provides hostel facility to the students and it has 6 no. of hostels. The hostel has single seated and double seated rooms.
- Institute got the 8th rank by Outlook India in 2012
- Institute got the 6th rank by Outlook India in 2013
- Pope Paul VI Prize and Medal Awarded for the best outgoing student
- Pio and Arinda Monteiro Memorial Prize in Pathology Awarded to the students obtaining the highest marks in Pathology
- Astra Idl Prize Awarded to the student obtaining highest marks in Pharmacology
- Dr. Charles D’Souza Scholarship
- Richard Alphonsus Miranda Scholarship
- Dr. Mr. Michael Menezes & Mrs. Lily Menezes Scholarship