Topiwala National Medical College (TNMC), Mumbai is one of the premier medical colleges established in 1921. It is affiliated to the Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik and is approved by MCI. Presently it is running Undergraduate, Post-graduate, PG Diploma, & Super-speciality courses in the field of medical sciences. The college has highly qualified faculties dedicated to deliver high-quality medical education.
TNMC Mumbai Highlights
|Established | Institute Type||1921 | Public|
|Affiliation||Maharashtra University of Health Sciences|
|Courses offered||UG, PG & Doctoral|
|Campus Area||20 acres|
TNMC Mumbai Courses
Topiwala National Medical College offers the following courses in the field of medical sciences:
|Diploma in Nursing||
Read more: TNMC Mumbai Courses and Fees
TNMC Mumbai Admissions
The admissions to the courses at Topiwala National Medical College are based on entrance exams score. The entrance exams accepted for different courses are mentioned below:
|Courses||Entrance Exam Accepted|
|MBBS, B.P.Th., B.O.Th.,||MHT-CET/ NEET-UG|
|MS, MD, M.Sc.||PGM-CET/ NEET-PG|
|DM, M.Ch.||MH-SSET/ NEET-SS|
How to Apply?
- Register online at the DMER official website
- Fill up the details.
- Upload the necessary documents.
- Pay the registration fee.
Read more: TNMC Mumbai Admission
TNMC Mumbai Facilities
- Library: The library is richly furnished with course-related books, journals and reference material. It remains open from 08.30 am to 10.00 pm on weekdays.
- Hostel: There are separate hostels for boys and girls, with mess and recreational facilities.
- Canteen: The college includes a canteen which offers good quality food and has adequate seating space
- Other Facilities: Laboratories, Gymkhana, Canteen, Classrooms
Read more: TNMC Mumbai Hostel
TNMC Mumbai FAQs
Ques. Does the institute provide internships to its students?
Ques. What is the intake capacity of MBBS?
Ques. What is the admission form fee?
Ques. How can students avail the hostel facilities?
Ques. How can the students contact the institution in case of queries?