Adoni Arts and Science College is one of the best college in the state established in 1962. The college is affiliated to Rayalaseema University, Kadapa and approved by AICTE. The college offers Bachelor and Masters Degree courses in the field of Arts, Science, Commerce
- The college was founded by Adoni Municipal Council
- The college is also NAAC accredited and CPE Status by UGC
- In the year 2009-2010, Kurnool P.G. Centre at Kurnool was upgraded to the status of University
- The College is the second oldest college in Kurnool District
- Rotary Club, a Service Organization has joined hands with them and sponsored the college.The college is located in Kurnool which is 300 km from Hyderabad and 494 km from Chennai by rail
- The college facilitate ‘Campus Recruitment Drives’ aimed at helping the students in finding suitable jobs
- The college has an IGNOU study centre to facilitate Distance Education Programmes
- The college also offers add on Certificate Courses designed by the college and authorized by UGC
- The college has an area of 40 acres with 35 Classrooms where more than 2000 students are studying
No. of Students Selected
Name of Company
- NSS- NSS has Units in the college. Each unit has a strength of 100 volunteers each. NSS organize several activities like blood donation, clean and green, laying roads in villages, students participated in several State-level and National level camps held in different parts of the country. Some of our volunteers represented state in RD Parade held in New Delhi
- NCC- N.C.C. unit has two wings with a total of 100 cadets. They have been renamed as 147 A & B platoons, of 28 Andhra Battalions. In 1998, two girl units of N.C.C. with the strength of 100 cadets were commissioned. They are called 58 A & B 9 (A) Girls Battalions.Cadets participated in several N C C Camps like Thala Sainik Camps , RDC and Pre-RDC Camps held in different parts of the country. Cadet Sgt. V.Basavaraj of III B.A. participated in Republic Day Parade of 2005.Sgt. A.Laxmanna represented the college in the Republic Day Parade
- AACSA: AACSA is an organization in which the students of the college partcipates various Social activities. AACSA organized Blood Group Testing Camp in the college recently. The volunteers tested the blood samples of about 500 students of the college and these students are contacted so that they can volunteer to donate blood to the needy
- The college organizes various inter-collegiate sports and games for the physical development of the students
The college library started in 1962 with 1046 Books. Now, the library has 55913 Books, 50 Magazines, 18 Newspapers and 10 Journals. Library subscribes to INFLIBNET with which the students can access to 750 E-Journals
There are 226 computers in the campus and 20MBPS internet connection through LAN available on all computers.
There are various labs for practical implementation of work and for a better understanding of work ,practical knowledge.There are around 16 labs related to different departments.
The college facilitate Tapan Das Tomal Chand Boys’ Hostel in which 75 persons are residing. It has 35 rooms which provide accommodation to the UG and PG Students of the college.