Adv. Sitaram Babanbhau Anandramji Baheti Arts and Commerce College Recent Admission Alerts and Updates
Adv Sitaram Babanbhau Anandramji Baheti Arts and Commerce College was founded by Krida Rasik Education Society on August 9, 1983. Krida Rasik Education Society founded by Adv. Babanbhau Baheti laid on August 1, 1965 with the aim of sporting activities of various games and sports events to impart skills to conduct coaching camps, tournaments from local to national level
- The college is affiliated to the North Maharashtra University, Jalgaon
- The college is approved by AICTE and NMU
- The college is granted by the UGC. Act 1956 section 2(F) and 12 (B) since March-2003 and eligible for getting various grants from Government
- The college offers Undergraduates Programmes in the field of Arts and Commerce
- The college has Jalgaon's Institute of Distance Education and Learning (IDEAL) Distance Learning Courses
- The college has introduced certificate course in Human Rights with the help of financial assistance by UGC IN 2012-13
- The college has established Career Guidance and Competitive Examination cell and Yuvati sabha.
- The college publish annual Magazine named, "Ujwal" for students to express their ideas, thoughts and feelings
- NSS- NSS enrolls 110 students since 1986 for imparting the feeling of social service and helps the students to be responsible, tolerant and co-operative. They organize Blood Donation Camp, AIDS awareness programme, workshop,Special Winter Vacation Camp etc.
- 200 students were participated in cycle rally held during AIDS awareness programme of Red Ribbon Express
- Arts circle, Commerce circle and Siddhartha circle are activated to develop unknown qualities and personalities of the students rather than educational curriculum
- Student council organizes various activities to students for their overall development
- Tree plantation, rallies such programmes are arranged to make the people aware about the importance of trees. Environmental study is made compulsory course at first year level
- Students are allowed to participate in various seminars and workshops organized by other colleges which give them practical knowledge of various types of competitions like debate, elocution that ultimately help the students to become more confident
The college has well equipped library with:
- 6286 Books
- N-List facility to access e-books and e-journals
- Reprography, computers, internet facility etc.
- Fully air conditioned Reading Hall having capacity to accommodate about 100 students
- There are 30 computers with internet
- There are 2 computers for public access
- Facility of INFLIBNET
- OPAC is available with the help of “SOUL” software
- Windows XP7, Tally ERP 9 (4.5), Shreelipi
College started night classes since 2009 for F.Y.B Com students due to part time jobs and some other domestic problems.
- E.B.C. Scheme- E.B.C Scheme is depend on the qualities of the students like good conduct, satisfactory presently, progression and discipline
- National Loan Scholarship- This Scholarship is given to those students who have secured more than 60% of marks in S.S.C. examination. Students are given maximum 7000/- Rs. are given as a loan by the central Govt.
- Open Merit Scholarship- This Scholarship is given to those students who have secured more than 65% of marks and whose monthly income is 1000/- Rs.
- Scholarship for Physically Handicapped Students
- Scholarship after Matriculation for minority Students
- Student welfare Scheme- The college facilitate various scheme for the welfare of the students like Earn and Learn Scheme, Scheme for Poor Students, Academic Loan, Eklavya Vidhyadhan Yojana and Scheme for encouragement to the students by North Maharashtra University