KAP Vishwanatham Government Medical Knowledge aims at providing the best medical education and allied health services. The mission of the College is to advance and apply the acquired knowledge to promote the health of the needy through need-based, problem-solving learning and discovery. It specializes in medical and health sciences with a will to serve the people with emphasis on socially meaningful medical education and health care.
Facts and Figures of KAP Vishwanatham Government Medical Knowledge, Thiruchirapalli, Tamil Nadu
Prof. Dr. P. Karkuzhali
Tamil Nadu Dr. MGR Medical University
Institutes Under KAP Vishwanatham Government Medical Knowledge
Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery(51/2 years)
How to Reach(Campus)
In the vicinity of Collector office road and VOC road
Why to Join KAP Vishwanatham Government Medical Knowledge, Thiruchirapalli, Tamil Nadu?
- Scholarship and medals: To motivate its students to perform better, they are awarded scholarships on the basis of their performance in the college.
- Anti-Ragging Committee: The College has taken the initiative to form an anti-ragging committee headed by the Dean and supported by about 17 faculties.
- Library: The College has a well-furnished library that opens up to its students from wee hours to late in the evening. It is stocked with a wide variety of books and journals (national and international).
- Student Centre: The College indulges its students in debates, quizzes, group discussions, team tasks, dance and music competitions and many more.
- Medical Educational Unit: The College has also formed the Medical Educational Unit under the supervision of the dean and four faculties. The club takes the initiative to conduct workshops, talks and seminars for the medicos.
- Gender Harassment Committee: The College has established a Gender Harassment Committee in the college premises to handle and resist the issues eve-teasing and sexual harassment of the students.