Kalpatharu School of Nursing Recent Admission Alerts and Updates
Kalpatharu School of Nursing targets to educate and train the students to serve the ailing and the poor without distinction of caste, creed, and social status. It specializes in medical and health sciences with a will to serve the people with emphasis on socially meaningful medical education and health care.It also believes nursing provides the opportunity to nurses to work all over the world in clinical settings. It is viewed as a selfless service to help the mankind.
Facts and Figures of Kalpatharu School of Nursing, Mangalore, Karnataka
Chair person of the School of Nursing
Rev. Fr. Joseph Valiaparambil
All India Council for Technical Education(AICTE)
Total Faculty Members
Why to Join Kalpatharu School of Nursing, Mangalore, Karnataka?
- Technology- The organization pays special attention to the technologies used to treat the people. It takes encourages and sponsors all the efforts taken to blend the technology and medicine in order to help people heal fast in addition to better training of its students.
- Computer Lab- The College helps its students access the outer world through its 24*7 internet services. The college provides its students the opportunity to avail the Wi-Fi services to enrich their knowledge.
- Hostel- The College provides the facility for accommodation of the outstation students. It has got well-furnished hostels, separate for both boys and girls.
- Library- It is a treasure house jammed with books and journals. It provides access to many daily newspapers and magazines and about 30 journals (both Indian and foreign).
- Experience- The organization provides training to all its students where they not only gain expertise in nursing the ailing but also get a primary experience while assisting the doctors.