ABES Engineering College is a top engineering college of Ghaziabad that was established by Society for Educational Excellence (SEE) under the administration of Shri Ved Prakash Goel in the year 2000. Academy of Business and Engineering Science (ABES) had further branched out other institutions with the name of ABES Engineering College and Academy of Business and Engineering Science. ABES Engineering college is affiliated to Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University, Lucknow. The Self-Financed Co-Ed college offers Undergraduate and Postgraduate programs in streams like Engineering, Business and Computer.
To know more about ABES Engineering College Application Process
ABES Engineering College Highlights
Type of Institute
AICTE and Ministry of HRD, New Delhi
Grade ‘B’ by NAAC and NBA, New Delhi
Books – Over 1 Lakh
Journals – 5,000
International Journals – 20,000
Mahasa University, Malaysia
Hostel Accommodation Capacity
1500 students in Boys Hostel
600 students in Girls Hostel
How to Reach
0.4 Km from Ghaziabad Railway Station
60 Km from IGI Airport, Delhi
ABES Engineering College Courses and Admission
ABES B.Tech Admission
ABES Engineering College offers a four-year B.Tech program affiliated to Uttar Pradesh Technical University, Lucknow (U.P.T.U). The B.Tech program is offered in six specializations viz., Civil, Computer Science, Electronics and Communication, Electrical and Electronics, Information and Mechanical. To apply to B.Tech program and UPSEE/ JEE entrance test a candidate must have passed 12th from UP Board or equivalent from a recognized board/ council with minimum 45% marks in Science Stream. Selection to the program is also made through UPSEE Counselling mode.
ABES M.Tech/ MCA/ MBA Admission
The Engineering College offers an M.Tech program in three specializations namely, Computer Science and Engineering, Electronics and Communications and Mechanical. Candidates applying to this course must hold a B.E/ B.Tech degree with minimum 60% marks or equivalent in aggregate and must qualify FATE/ GATE entrance exam.
ABES Engineering College offers MCA program to the candidates at the Postgraduate level. To apply to MCA course a candidate must pass three-year Bachelor’s degree course from a recognized Indian University or equivalent recognized by AIU. Applicant must have passed Mathematics at 10+2 level or graduation level with 50% marks in aggregate.
The department of MBA at the ABES Engineering College was established in the year 2006. The MBA program offered by the College is affiliated to Uttar Pradesh Technical University, Lucknow. Candidates applying to MBA course must have passed Bachelor’s degree from any recognized Indian University or its equivalent with minimum 55% marks in aggregate (Mathematics in 12th/ Graduation is Mandatory).
Students who wish to apply to MBA/ MCA programs will have to qualify the UPSEE entrance exam.
Click here to check ABES Engineering College Courses and Fees Structure
Check ABES Engineering College – UPSEE Cutoff
ABES Engineering College Placement
The main endeavor of Placement Cell is to get students placed in reputed conglomerates, government Officialdoms, NGO's and the private sector. The Placement cell acts as an interface between the industry and the students, and primarily enable the students to select from their career options. The Placement Cell also conducts seminars and workshops to enable the students of ABES Engineering College to become successful professionals.
ABES Engineering College Awards and Ranking
- Awarded one of the "Asia's 100 Fastest Growing Education Institute" by WCRC Leaders having KPMG India as process advisors and Evaluators
- Awarded as one of the top performing colleges in the "The Great Mind Challenge (TGMC) 2012"
- Awarded for Excellent Quality of Education by Times Research Pvt. Ltd.
- Shiksha Bharti Award in 2010-2011, for "Outstanding Achievers in Education
- AA+ Ranking in Top 5 Pvt. Engineering College in U.P. by Career 360.
- Award for Excellent Academic Results and R&D at international from Business Sphere.
- New ERA Award for Technology, Quality and Innovation by Other Ways Management Associate
ABES Engineering College Facilities
- Spread in over 64000 square meters, the institute has more than 80 state-of-the-art lecture theaters and 7 seminar halls equipped with LCD projector and PA system, 3 conference rooms and 1 state-of-the-art theater auditorium with a seating capacity of five hundred.
- There are separate On-campus hostels for boys and girls.
- There is an in-house stadium of national level apart from an in-house facility for games like Lawn Tennis, Table Tennis, Basketball, Badminton, Snooker and other indoor games and state-of-the-art Gymnasium facility for both boys and girls.