At present ACE Angul offers UG, PG and Diploma programs in engineering. The institute has a capacity of 24 students each for M.Tech courses and for B.Tech and Diploma, the seats vary according to the specializations. Diploma courses are offered part-time also.
- Minimum eligibility for B.Tech is 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics with 45% (40% for reserved categories).
- Admission to B.Tech. program is based on the valid score obtained in OJEE or JEE Main.
- Entry into 3 years Lateral B.Tech./Degree program is done through the Lateral Entry Test of Odisha JEE.
- A candidate seeking admission for M.Tech. should have B.Tech. Degree from a recognized university.
- Admission into M.Tech is based on GATE /PGAT Scores.
- Admission to Diploma program, Candidate must have passed class 10 or equivalent from a recognized board.
- For admission into Diploma courses, candidates are required to appear DET.
ACE Angul Admission Highlights 2021
|Name of Institute||Adarsh College of Engineering|
|Basic Admission Criteria||Entrance-based|
|Name of the Entrance||
JEE Main/ OJEE (B.Tech.)
GATE / PGAT (M.Tech.)
|Entrance Exam Mode||Online|