Adesh Institute of Engineering and Technology Recent Admission Alerts and Updates
Adesh Institute of Engineering and Technology (AIET),Faridkot was established in 1996 with aim of providing high quality education in Engineering & Technology with a close interaction with industry.
- Over 1500 engineers who have graduated from AIET are well placed in renowned industries.
- It is a self-supporting, self-financed and privately managed institute, developed on a 30-acre area of land.
- AIET is situated on the main Faridkot-Sadiq Road and is 12 km from Railway station and city Bus-stand.
- The College has been approved by the AICTE, New Delhi and Punjab Technical University (PTU) Jalandhar.
- AIET Faridkot is affiliated to Punjab Technical University (PTU), Jalandhar.
- It is recognized by the Government of Punjab and all courses are approved by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi.
- Summer School on(Advances in Electronics and Electrical Engineering) July 13-15,2009
- National Conference on (Advances in Instrumentation) July 17-19,2009
Number of AIET Students selected (During Job Fest held on 12 May 2010):
No. of Students Placed
Karvy Group Of Companies
Agilyst Group, Luckhnow
Libra Tech, Ambala
Bhagatdeep Software, Noida
Global Talent Track, Pune
HDFC Bank, Chandigrah
NM Infotech, Mohali
Birla Sunlife, Bahintda
Glaxo Simith Kline, Chandugarg
Nice Telecom, Jaipur
- Mudra Club
- Panaroma Club
- Care Club
- Phoenix Club
- NSS Club
- Institute has separate hostels for boys namely Baba Sheikh Farid Boys Hostel
- For Girls Mata Khivi Girls Hostel is available in the Institute. Each hostel is self-contained with amenities such as guest room, indoor games room, reading room, dining hall and mess.
- The two Chief Wardens are in-charge of the hostels organizations
- Institute has well-equipped and air-conditioned library with more than 20,000 latest books on Engineering & Sciences and is subscribing to more than 80 National & International research journals.
- The Library has a separate Air-Conditioned reading hall for students.
- The resources cover more the 950,000 documents from over 12,000 publications including 120 Transactions, Journals, Conference proceedings and IEEE Standards.
- More than 25,000 new pages are added every month. DEL- provides access to a selection of more than 4,000 articles.
- It is uniquely structured around 12 major areas of engineering, covering Electrical, Electronics & Communication, Environment, and Mechanical & Industrial Engineering, in addition to Physical Sciences.
- A state of the art, fully air conditioned computer department controls 530 nodes each along with Internet connectivity and equipped with latest software's and hardware.
The department has branded computers from Wipro and IBM Companies. Every lab is equipped with minimum 30 computers.
- The Internet lab is kept open for 12 hours in the day.
- The entire computer labs are connected by a high-speed (10/100/1000 mbps) switched Ethernet network.