Adhi College of Engineering and Technology was established in the year 2008-2009, with the Approval of Government of Tamil Nadu and AICTE, New Delhi.
- As per Government, subsequently the college is affiliated to Anna University Chennai.
- The working environment is such, Students as well as Faculty, are inspired and supported to attain high standards of Education and skill sets and shine in their chosen path.
- Faculty, with their impressive Academic, Research & Industrial experience, lead the students to achieve 'Excellence' and 'Competence'.
- Institute offers 6 Under Graduate (UG) covering Engineering & Technology, Management Course.
Usha Fire & Safety Equipment Pvt. Ltd.
E-Care India Pvt. Ltd.
Hinduja Global Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Southerland Global Services
NSS: National Service Scheme Camp was conducted every year at various places. The College organized Awareness Rally on “Pollution Free World” from our College Campus (Sankarapuram) to Wallajabad Bus Stop.
- Accident Awareness Rally (12.08.2011) at Wallajabad
- Antipollution Awareness Rally "Pollution Free World” (10.01.2012) at Wallajabad
- Nursing Camp focusing on Maternal Care
- General Medical Camp
- Visit to Mentally Retarded School, Orphanage, Old Age home
- Importance on rain water harvesting and preventing water-borne diseases
- Awareness on First Aid and ‘Say No to Polythene Bags'
- First Aid Training
Youth Red Cross: Students have been consistently showing enthusiasm & progress. They have won prizes in competitions hosted by leading Institutions.
- Tamil Mandram
- English Club
- Photographic Club
- Film Video & Animation Club
- Theater Club
- Debating Society (Tamil & English)
- Creative, Writing Club
- Song & Dance Club
- Drawing & Painting Club
- Adventure Club
Library: A modernized well-stocked College library is housed in a well-ventilated spacious area of 3000 sq. ft. with all comfortable and user-friendly reading facilities.
- Library Hours: 8.30 am to 6.30 pm
- Total number of title: 13,600
- National Journals: 50
- International Journals: 130 (Online)
- Magazines: 12
- Total number of journals: 180
Hostel: The hostels are housed in two 10,000 sq. ft - blocks each with spacious living rooms/ dormitories well-furnished with cots, study tables, storage facilities etc.
The inmates are assured of all comfortable and healthy life style amenities –proper study, wholesome food, rest and recreation hours, all in a safe and secure ambience closely monitored by caring wardens with resident faculty also complementing the services with tutorial help or ego support whenever needed.
Internet: College has 8 mbps Internet connectivity through BSNL leased line.
- WINDOWS 2000/ NT/ 2003 · UNIX / LINUX Operating Systems
- 12 Branded Servers
- Government of India & TamilNadu Government scholarships are given to help for SC/ ST/BC/MBC students.
- “Achiever Award”: University Rank Holders and Department Toppers.
- "Group Attendance Incentive Scheme" : for students of the class
- Fee concession of Rs.5000/- in the subsequent academic year: for students achieving 100% attendance, both in odd and even semester of an Academic year.
- For the very Best: Books worth Rs.10,000/-, the Second best: Rs.5,000/- and the Third best: Rs.3000/-
- Awards ( in association with External Experts as Judges); These are Instituted by Science Association, Literary Association, Tamil Mandram and by Committees for Design contests and for Talentia Competition (Talents/ Culturals)