Adusumilli Vijay Institute of Technology and Research Center - [AVTR] Recent Admission Alerts and Updates
Set up in the vibrant state of Andhrapradesh in the early 2000s, Adusumilli Vijaya Institute of Technology & Research Centre is one of the Centres for technical education. Origin of this institution lies in the objective of producing young and educated professionals in the field of technical background. The institute has the best of professors, academicians and the renowned people of the specific fields on its advisory board, providing this college an edge over others. The research centre and the institute have a well-developed laboratory with the modern equipment and a library that has a good inventory of books. The classrooms are furnished in the latest manner so as to support the advanced level of teaching.
Why to join Adusumilli Vijaya Institute of Technology & Research Centre?
1. Industry oriented & Progressive Faculty:The institute has employed the academically advanced and industrially experienced faculties to educate the students into related technical courses.
2. Special emphasis on extra-curricular activities: Extra-curricular activities along with basic courses are also inculcated as a part of the college events in order to give children complete exposure and balance the point of education and overall development.
3. Importance to the Entrepreneurial aspects Entrepreneurial and Industry oriented curriculum has been formed so as to provide the students an advantage when they graduate and get into the real industry situations.
4. Prominent Industry Personality lectures Lectures from the eminent personalities from the industries may help the students to learn their working techniques and experiences.
5. Interesting Internship & Placement Opportunities Incubation/ internship at various industrial sites during the course and in the final year are also provided to the students graduating from the college. Also, good training and placement facilities are available at the campus itself.
Maisireddypally Village , Bommalaramaram Mandal
Hyderabad - 508126
Telangana , India
JNTU Hyderabad will be conducting the counselling process for TS EAMCET admission 2020 from November 19 – 23, 2020. Selected candidates will have to appear for the internal sliding and spot admission process for enrolling themselves.
Telangana State Engineering, Agriculture &
The Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU), Hyderabad has announced to conduct the second semester examination for first to third year students on online mode.
The first year to third year candidates of B.Tech and B.Pharm of JNTU Hyderabad will be appearing for computer based
TS EAMCET 2020 Final Phase Allotment Results was declared on November 12, 2020 and with it, came the final updates for the vacant seats for Engineering, Agriculture and Pharmacy Admission 2020 in Telangana.
The Official report says that over 23,000 seats remained vacant after the conclusion of th
TS EAMCET 2020: As per recent updates, TS EAMCET 2020 Round 2 seat allotment has been released on November 12, 2020, on its official website, i.e. tseamcet.nic.in
The seat allotment results for the TS EAMCET 2020 is based on the rank score obtained in the exam and the preferences selected by
TS EAMCET has announced that candidates who have been allotted seats in the round 1 TS EAMCET Counselling 2020 can cancel their allotment by November 8, 2020.
The round 1 counselling process for TS EAMCET 2020 has ended and the seat allotment result has been released on the officia
Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE) has revised counselling schedule for TS EAMCET 2020 for the final phase. The last date to exercise the options for the final Phase of TS EAMCET 2020 counselling has been extended by November 9, 2020.
The TS EAMCET 2020 seat allot
JNTUH has recently given the approval of grace marks for BTech/BPharm students for the issue of PC.
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad approves of eligible grace marks to obtain Provisional Degree Certificate. The first instance of grace marks was raised in the academic yea
Telangana State government has relaxed the eligibility criteria for the TS EAMCET exam on October 29, 2020, after the high court halted the second phase of the common entrance test.
As per the recent updates, the higher education department has issued an order that all students who have cleared i