Ahmedabad Institute of Technology is a premier institution located in Gota, Ahmedabad. It is approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE). Ahmedabad Institute of Technology was placed in the 32nd position among the top 100 engineering colleges in India in 2019 by Outlook India. Ahmedabad Institute of Technology offers undergraduate and postgraduate courses. The admission to this college is done through online mode. Students can take admission by sitting for relevant entrance examinations. Placement opportunities are pretty decent in this institution, with a number of renowned companies like Coca Cola, ICICI Prudential Life Insurance, Ratnamani Metals and Tubes, John Energy Ltd., and eClinicalWorks.
Ahmedabad Institute of Technology Highlights
|Established in | Institute Type||2004 | Private|
|Approved by||All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE)|
|Affiliation||Gujarat Technological University (GTU)|
|Courses Offered||UG, PG|
|Admission Procedure||Entrance Based|
|Entrance Test||JEE Main, GUJCET, GATE, GUJ PGCET|
|Campus Area||17 Acres|
|Facilities||Library, Transportation, Net Center, Sports, and Recreation, Auditorium|
Ahmedabad Institute of Technology Courses
Ahmedabad Institute of Technology offers Engineering courses at both undergraduate and postgraduate levels, as well as Management courses at postgraduate levels. Tabulated below are the details of each course along with their specializations.
|BE||Duration: 4 years
Specializations: Mechanical Engineering (ME), Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering (EE), Automobile Engineering, Computer Engineering (CE), Information Technology (IT), Electronics and Communication (EC) Engineering
Eligibility: 10+2 from a recognized university with 45%, Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) Main/ Gujarat Common Entrance Test (GUJCET)
|ME||Duration: 2 years
Specializations: Mechanical Engineering (ME), Electrical Engineering (EE)
Eligibility: Graduation in BE, B Tech, or any alternative that is equivalent to these examinations with at least 50%, GATE (Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering)/ Gujarat Post Graduate Common Entrance Test (GUJ PGCET)
|MBA||Duration: 2 years
Eligibility: Graduation in relevant courses, Common Aptitude Test (CAT)/ Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT)/ Management Aptitude Test (MAT)/Common Management Admission Test (CMAT) or other equivalent entrance examinations
Ahmedabad Institute of Technology Admission
Admission to the Ahmedabad Institute of Technology is based on entrance examinations for all courses. Interested and eligible students can apply by following below listed steps:
- The admission procedure shall be taken forward by the Admission Committee for Professional Courses (ACPC)
- The registration fee is INR 350 for BE courses and INR 1000 for ME courses
- All the necessary documents should be collected and attested as required
- Once the form is submitted, it is advised to download the application form and print it out for future reference
- Admission will be solely based on the score and the subsequent rank obtained by the candidate in the respective entrance examinations
- Post the examination results, the candidates should appear for counseling on the given dates with necessary documents
Click here Ahmedabad Institute of Technology Admission
Ahmedabad Institute of Technology Placement
Ahmedabad Institute of Technology offers decent placement opportunities for its students. Various workshops are conducted throughout the year such as concepts of database, android programming, basic electronics, and so on. Some of the eminent recruiters are Adaptive Engineering Pvt Ltd, KCT Consultancy Services, Epitome, Group Planet Petal etc.
Ahmedabad Institute of Technology Facilities
Ahmedabad Institute of Technology offers a number of facilities to cater to the needs of students and faculty members. Enlisted below are some of them:
- Library: The library, also referred to as the learning resource center, is home to more than twenty thousand books, a thousand CDs, and a hundred magazines and periodicals. The computerized collection center offers a completely digitized experience for the members.
- Net Center: The central computing facility of Ahmedabad Institute of Technology is home to 70 computer systems with internet services.
- Transportation Facilities: Ahmedabad Institute of Technology has a number of luxury buses that move to and from different points of the city and take the students to the campus and back home.
- Sports and Recreation: The institution has sports and recreation opportunities as a part of their extra-curricular activities
- Auditorium: A well-equipped auditorium has been set up by the institution to host several cultural programs and seminars.
Ahmedabad Institute of Technology Faculty
The faculty of Ahmedabad Institute of Technology comprises a proficient team that imparts educational values and assists the students in having a brighter future. The faculty members consist of a team of 79 professors, lecturers, and assistant professors. There are 7 heads of their respective departments.
Ahmedabad Institute of Technology FAQs
Ques. Are there any hostel facilities in the college?
Ques. What are the courses offered by the college?
Ques. Can I do my BBA from this college?
Ques. Do I have to complete my graduation in any specific discipline to take admission in MBA courses in this college?
Ques. Can I collect the application form from the college office?