Amalapuram Institute of Management Sciences and College of Engineering - [AIMSCMS] Recent Admission Alerts and Updates
Amalapuram Institute of Management Sciences and College of Engineering was established in 2009 by visionary and philanthropic personality Sri P. Jagannadha Raju in the Konaseema region of East Godavari District. The college is popularly known as AIMS college of engineering. It is affiliated to Jawaharlal Nehru Technical University, Kakinada and approved by AICTE, New Delhi and State Board of Technical Education, Hyderabad.
- The college offers B.Tech., courses in ECE, CSE, CIVIL, EEE, Mech. M.Tech. courses in CSE and EEE (Power Electronics) and Diploma courses: DME and DEEE.
- The college has adequate infrastructural area, well-established laboratories, rich library with experienced and well- qualified faculty
- The college provides all the requisite facilities to the students like- hostels, gymnasium and cafeteria
- Admissions to the undergraduate courses are done through EAMCET and at postgraduate level through GATE.
Departments: The college offers undergraduate and post graduate courses under following departments-
- Department of Civil Engineering
- Department of Mechanical Engineering
- Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Department of Computer Sciences and Engineering
- Department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Department of Mathematics and Humanities
- Department of Physical Education
Extracurricular: There are following clubs in the college which organize extracurricular activities-
- Literary Club
- Cultural Club
- Library: The college library has total 15,000 Volumes and 3,500 titles. Digital library facility is also available with 24 computers.
- Healthcare Center
- A/C Hostels separately for boys and girls
- Transport facilities with A1 buses
- AIMS Youth Festival
- Freshers’ Day Party
Ranking: The AIMS college of engineering has been rated ‘A’ at state level by Careers360 in 2013.