Amara Institute of Engineering and Technology (AIET) a self-financed engineering college run by Sai Sudha Educational Society, was established in 2009. It is affiliated to JNTU Kakinada and approved by AICTE, New Delhi. College is also an ISO(9001:2000) certified institution.
- The institute provides undergraduate engineering academic degrees and master's degrees in business administration and computer applications
- The candidates who got qualified in EAMCET and ICET are eligible to appear for the counseling conducted by the State Government for admission to A category seats
- The Vision of the college is to mold the students in order to meet the global standards and also the needs of the present corporate companies. Strong training & Placement cell is established to provide personality development, soft skills and specific Training Programs
Placements: College provides excellent placement facility to the students. Following is the branch wise placement details of the 2013 batch-
No. of Students Placed
Computer Science Engineering
Electronics and Communication Engineering
Facilities: College provides best of the all facilities to the students. Some of them are detailed below-
- Library: Following is the list of department wise books, journals and titles available at AIET library-
No. of titles of the books
No. of volumes
78 (National), 14 (Inter National)
And also subscribed to IEEE membership.
- Computer Center- There are total 380 computers available for the students which are connected through 2mbps internet connectivity. There are total six computer labs in the college.
- Infrastructure- There are 27 classrooms, one drawing hall, 13 laboratories and 20 tutorial and staff rooms.