Anantha Lakshmi Institute of Technology and Sciences was founded in 2008 and is located in Anantapur, Andhra Pradesh. ALTS Anantapur is affiliated to Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Anantapur. The institute offers B.Tech and B.Tech Lateral Entry at the UG level and MBA and M.Tech courses at the PG level.
- Candidates will be granted admission to the B.Tech program in the institute on the basis of a common entrance test named as APEAMCET.
- For B.Tech, candidates must have passed 10+2 from a recognized board with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry and 45% marks to be eligible.
- Diploma holders in Engineering are eligible to take admission in B.Tech Lateral Entry.
- Admission to B.Tech is based on the valid score in APEAMCET.
- Admission to B.Tech Lateral Entry is done on the basis of valid score in AP ECET .
- Candidates with a valid score in JEE Main are also eligible for admission to B.Tech.
- For M.Tech, candidates must have a B.Tech/ BE degree from a recognized university.
- Candidates will be offered admission to M.Tech course based on a valid score obtained in GATE or AP PGECET.
- Candidates must have a B.Sc/ B.Com/ BCA degree to be eligible for MBA admission.
- Admission to MBA program is based on scores obtained in APICET.
Read More: ALTS Anantapur Fees Structure
Admission Highlights 2021
|Name of the Institute||Anantha Lakshmi Institute of Technology and Sciences|
|Basic Admission Criteria||Entrance-based|
|Name of Entrance||
|Mode of Entrance||
AP EAMCET – Online
AP ECET - Online
APICET – Offline
AP PGECET – Online
GATE – Online