Anasuya Devi Institution of Technology and Sciences (ADTS) is a private engineering institute located in Hyderabad. It was established by Sai Bhavana Educational Society in 2009. It is affiliated to Jawaharlal Nehru Technical University (JNTU) Hyderabad and all its courses are approved by AICTE, New Delhi.
- The institute offers six branches in undergraduate degree program in engineering and two postgraduate degree programs. Admissions to these courses are done through EAMCET.
- The vision of the college is To Provide quality inputs to cater to the challenges in the field of Technical Education and mission is To establish and run the academics of excellence.
- The college all the requisite facilities to an engineering student. There is also a Strong Training & Placement Cell setup in the college
- ADITS provides a well-furnished separate hostel facility for boys and girls situated in the campus. The well-engineered, acoustically advanced seminar hall provides students a platform for presentations, digital lectures, project discussions etc.
- The State-of-the-art of Central Library is spread across 5000 sqft. The labs are fully computerized.
- The Educational society that run the college also constantly upgrade and update institution by being adaptive to the new requirements and new methodologies of the professional hi-tech education
Placement: Following are the details of the placement of the first batch of the college-
No. of offers
Telugu Ganga Project
L&T Metro Rail