Apollo Institute of Technology - [AIT] Quick Updates
Apollo Institute of Technology, Kanpur was established in 2008. College has been established primarily in response to ever growing needs of the technical man power in core and manufacturing industries and information technology.
- Vision of the college is “To become a preferred destination not only in the state of Uttar Pradesh but also in whole India and finally globally for high quality and value based technical education”
- Mission of the college is “To bestow our students with Scholastic attitude, Spirit of scientific enquiry, personal & professional integrity, knowledge of cutting-edge technologies, passion for the service of the mankind through competent faculty, adequate infrastructure, conductive academic environment for achieving & sustaining excellence in engineering & allied areas, meaningful interaction with industry and all-round progress of our nation”
- College is approximately 18 km. from Ramadevi and 25km. from the Kanpur Central Railway Station. The airport at chakeri is approximately 12km. from the campus
- College is approved by AICTE and affiliated to GBTU
Extracurricular activities -
- Indoor Games
- Outdoor Games
Boys Hostel (Seats)
Girls Hostel (Seats)
- UDDIPAN 2011- It is annual festival organized by Apolo Institute of Technology.