Aravali College of Engineering and Management (ACEM) is a Private Institute located in Faridabad, Haryana. It is promoted by Mr. Dhan Singh Bhadana, the Chairman of the Aravali Eduworld. ACEM is affiliated to MDU, Rohtak and is approved by AICTE. The main aim of the institute is to provide excellent quality education in the field of technology and management not only to the students from Delhi/ NCR region but also from all over the world.
The courses offered by the Institute are B.Tech., B.Tech. (Lateral), BBA and MBA. Admission is granted on the basis of marks scored in qualifying entrance examinations such as JEE Mains, LEET and CMAT respectively.
Aravali College of Engineering and Management Highlights
|Affiliated To||MDU, Rohtak|
|Popular Courses||B.Tech, BBA, MBA|
|Entrance Exams||JEE Mains, CMAT|
Aravali College of Engineering and Management Achievements and Awards
- Aravali College got the "Excellence in Student Placement" award from Dr. Manish Kumar, Chief Executive Officer, National Accreditation Board for Education and Training (NABET) at Higher Education Summit, New Delhi.
- Aravali College got the Pride of Indian Education Awards of "Outstanding Placement Record in Delhi/NCR". In the presence of Ms. Mandira Bedi.
- Aravali College of Engineering and Management, Faridabad, India and Infrastructure University, Malaysia hereby enter into a memorandum of understanding to use their collective expertise and resources.
- Aravali College of Engineering and Management, Faridabad, India and Synergy University, Moscow, Russia hereby enter into a memorandum of understanding to use their collective expertise and resources
- Aravali College got the Prime Time Global Icon Awards of Education Excellence (Engineering and Management Studies) of the Year 2019 in NCR
Aravali College of Engineering and Management Courses
Mentioned below are the details of courses offered by the Aravali Institute of Engineering and Management
The college offers B.Tech. course in 4 specializations namely - Computer Science & Engineering, Civil Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineering, and Mechanical Engineering.
Primarily, admission to the B.Tech program will be based on scores obtained in JEE Main Entrance Exam. For the remaining vacant seats, admission shall be granted on the basis of merit and online off-campus counseling.
Admissions to the B.Tech. (Lateral) program will be offered to candidates with Diploma in Engineering. Lateral Entry to the B.Tech course will be done on the basis of the LEET Entrance Exam score. However, for the remaining vacant seats, admission will be done on the basis of marks obtained in the qualifying examination.
ACEM offers thee year full-time BBA program to the candidates passing 10+2 from a recognized board. The final selection to the course will be Merit based.
Admission to the two year full-time MBA program is open for the candidates passing Graduation from a recognized Institute/ University. The final selection to the course will be the Merit-based/ CMAT Entrance Exam Score.
Aravali College of Engineering and Management Scholarships
Aravali College of Engineering and Management has a scholarship program dedicated to providing financial aid and fee reimbursement to students facing financial difficulties. This program ensures that deserving and meritorious students do not have to compromise on their education. More about the aforementioned scholarship program is mentioned below:
|Qualifying Criteria||Score||Scholarship (Male)||Scholarship (Female)|
|Percentage of Marks in class
12th or equivalent (PCM)
|91% and above||100%||100%|
Tabulated below are the scholarships offered to the existing students at the institute on the basis of performance and merit:
The following scholarship is granted on the basis of candidate’s score in the Aravali Scholarship Test (AST):
|Type||Score||% of Tuition Fee Reimbursement|
|85% & Above||100%|
Get details on: Aravali College of Engineering and Management Scholarships
Aravali College of Engineering and Management Placement
Aravali College of Engineering and Management offers placements to all the candidates through its Training and Placement Cell i.e. The Student Career Development Cell which works toward the fulfillment of the student’s requirements and desire to have the best professional career. It also provides access to employers by generating an ample number of opportunities for placement and brings awareness among the faculty and the students to prepare according to the changing demands of the industry.
The Training and Placement Cell at Aravali College of Engineering & Management always strives to achieve the much-required balance between academics and industry exposure and a lot of initiatives are being taken in this direction. Every year the college conducts industry visits, training sessions, internship and placement sessions for students.
During the placement session of 2019-2020, 74 companies visited the campus to recruit students from the college. The recruiters included some of the well-reputed names and tech giants such as Kotak Life Insurance, Genpact, Madhyam Technologies Pvt Ltd, HDFC Ergo Life, Just Dial Ltd, Sony India, Wipro HR Services India Ltd., 360 Degree Cloud Technologies Pvt. Ltd and many more.
Aravali College of Engineering and Management Faculty
The faculty at Aravali College of Engineering consists of a diverse faculty of 71 members. All faculty members are HIghly qualified and accomplished professionals in the industry. The faculty at Aravali College of Engineering and Management has a considerable number of Ph.D holders among its ranks, All the faculty members at the institute have gained substantial expertise through their years of experience. All members are very cooperative towards students and encourage interaction by being available as much as possible.
Aravali College of Engineering and Management Facilities
Aravali College of Engineering and Management offers its students state of the art infrastructure and best in class academic facilities. Details for some of the offered provisions are as follows:
- Library: The institute has a fully air-conditioned Library with more than 20,000 Books, International Online Journals, Vast Collection of E-Books and Online Catalogues.
- Computer Center: The college houses a fully air-conditioned computer center with the latest computer systems, work stations, multimedia and internet facilities.
- Transport: Aravali College of Engineering and Management provides transport facility to the students from Faridabad, South Delhi, East Delhi, West Delhi, Central Delhi, Gurgaon, Palwal and neighboring areas. The institute has several private buses for conveyance.
- Sports: There are several facilities for both indoor and outdoor games including football, volleyball, basketball, cricket, table-tennis, badminton, carrom, chess etc. along with special provisions for athletics as well.
Aravali College of Engineering and Management FAQs
Ques. How is the Aravali College of Engineering and Management?
Ans. Aravali College of Engineering and Management is among the reputed private colleges of its kind. The institute offers best in class education, aided by its advanced infrastructure and qualified faculty. The institute also provides several placement opportunities to students via its placement cell. Students get job offers from companies like HDFC Ergo Life, Just Dial Ltd, Sony India, Wipro HR Services India Ltd., 360 Degree Cloud Technologies Pvt. Ltd, Kotak Life Insurance, Genpact, Madhyam Technologies Pvt Ltd and many more.
Ques. How to apply for admission to the MBA course at Aravali College of Engineering and Management?
Ans. Candidates will first have to register themselves to the college. While registering, they will have to pay the registration fee as required by the college. After registration, the candidate can visit the official website of the college. Go to the download section of the website. Here they can download the application form and the prospectus. After carefully filling in the application form, the application form can be submitted to the college with the required documents. The application form can also be acquired from the campus itself.
Ques. Are there scholarships available for students?
Ans. Yes, the institute offers three types of scholarships to students. New candidates can avail scholarships that are determined by their score in 10+2 and/or JEE Main rank. Existing students are offered scholarships on the basis of merit in the scholarship test at the university and institute level.