Arya College of Engineering and IT (ACEIT), Jaipur is one of the leading institutes of national significance. It was established in the year 2000 under the auspices of Mr. T. K. Agrarwal from All India Samajis Society of Higher and Technology Education. The college has been accredited by NAAC and has been approved by AICTE. Arya College of Engineering and IT is affiliated to Rajasthan Technological University(RTU), Kota.
The college offers undergraduate and postgraduate courses in engineering and management. Admissions at Arya College of Engineering and IT (ACEIT) to these courses are conducted every year.
The college aims to become a leading Institute delivering Technocrats, Managers, and Entrepreneurs capable of transforming India into a “Technological and economical Superpower” besides establishing itself as an Educational Hub of worldwide acclaim. The college has MoUs with Oracle, RedHat, CISCO and EMC2.
Arya College of Engineering and IT (ACEIT) Highlights
|Campus Area||25 acres|
Arya College of Engineering and IT Courses
It is a four-year full-time course. It is offered in the following specializations Electronics and Communication Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Computer Science and Engineering, and Information Technology.
Eligibility- The candidate needs to have passed 12th standard from a recognized board. The candidate is required to have a valid score in REAP/ JEE Mains.
- M.Tech It is a two-year full-time course. It is offered in the following specializations- Electronics and Communication Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electronics, and Communication Engineering.
Eligibility- The candidate should have a degree in B.Tech/ B.E. from a recognized university. Candidates having an M.Sc./MCA degree are required to have a valid GATE score.
- MBA It is a two-year full-time course. It is offered in the following specializations- Finance, HR, Marketing and Information Technology.
Eligibility- The candidate is required to have a Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university.
Click here: ACEIT Courses and Fee Structure
- 15% seats are reserved for Management Quota and admission is offered to XII passed students, on the basis of JEE Main score & as per the guidelines of REAP (Rajasthan Engineering Admission Process).
- 15% seats in each branch are reserved for students from outside Rajasthan state or other states and their admission is offered on the basis of JEE-Main score & as per the guidelines of REAP.
- Admission against 70% seats in each Branch of Engineering is offered to XII passed students, on the basis of JEE Main score & as per the guidelines of REAP.
Arya College of Engineering and IT Placements
The placement cell at Arya College of Engineering and IT believes in providing students with the best training to facilitate the placement process. Students are prepared to face the challenging interviews. For the batch of 2019, more than 75% of the students got placed in top companies. Top recruiters included Google, Microsoft, TATA, IBM, Samsung, Amazon, Barclays, Hero, Adobe, Tech Mahindra, HCL, Dell, etc. The average placement percentage for the last three batches has been 90%
Recent Placement Highlights
- Highest Salary: INR 32 LPA
- Minimum Salary: INR 3 LPA
- Average Salary: INR 4.6 LPA
For more information on Arya College of Engineering and IT (ACEIT) Placements, click here.
Arya College of Engineering and IT Facilities
- Hostel: Hostel facility is available for male and female students. All facilities necessary for the residing students are available. The hostel facility is equipped with centralized air-conditioning.
- Sports: There are Day & Night Sports facilities like Full Pitch Cricket Ground, Football, Badminton, Basketball, Volleyball, Table Tennis etc.
- Library: The college has a well-stocked 24-hour library
- Others: Cafeteria, Gym, Temple, Ambulance, Generator, Guest House, Laundry, Dining Hall, WiFi, ATM and 24x7 security.
Click here: ACEIT Hostel