Audisankara College of Engineering for Women is committed to leadership in technical education by imparting quality technical instruction to the growing needs of the society.
The college believes in overall development of the students and also encourages them to participate in -
- Technical paper presentation
- Seminars & workshops
- Quiz contests
- Sports, hobbies & cultural programmes
- Develop self-discipline, communication skills and moral values
Number of Students Placed
Digital Software Solutions
- Students Association: It is CSE Student association ADA's was inaugurated on 31st January 2013. It helps the students to improve their technical & communicational skills.
- NSS: NSS Camp was also organized by CSE Department about ‘awareness Programme on higher education’ on 21st Dec 2012 at SMG High School, Gudur. It conducts many programmes like on 14-03-2013 Blood Donation Camp was organized in collaboration with Government Hospital, Gudur and 58 units of blood donated.
- Sports: Many sports events are conducted like Throw ball, Tennikoit, Carrom, Chess.
- The Fresher’s day: Fresher’s day is organized every year to welcome the first year B.Tech students. The competition was conducted in three rounds namely - Ramp Walk, Talent Round and Question Answer round, in which the fresher students brilliantly showcased their style, aptitude and various talents through dancing, music, singing, etc.
- Teachers day celebration: It was organized on 5th September 2012 to honor the faculty members of the college for their sincere efforts in accomplishing their duty of enlightening students life with knowledge & wisdom.
- Youth fest: Youth fest was celebrated on February 1st and 2nd 2013 in the College premises in a high jubilation. The Youth fest of the first day was started with the group dance.