Aurora’s Scientific and Technological Research Academy, Hyderabad was incepted with the vision to provide quality education to its students. It is a Marathi linguistic minority institution and provides engineering education to the Marathi speaking people as well as those of other communities. Emphasis is also laid on students activities like seminars, guest lectures and vocational projects.
Facts and Figures of Aurora’s Scientific and Technological Research Academy, Hyderabad-
All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE)
Institute affiliated to
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad
Total number of companies visited in 2014
Total Placements in 2014
How to Reach
13 km from the Hyderabad Airport.
23 km from the Khairatabad railway station
Why to Join Aurora’s Scientific and Technological Research Academy, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh
- Scholarships- The scholarships are provided to eligible students.
- Placements- There is a placement cell in the institute. It consists of faculty members who provide guidance to the students and prepare them for interviews and exams. They also invite the top notch companies like GENPACT, INFOSYS and EIDER MOTORS for recruitment.
- Interactive learning- Emphasis is laid on seminars, preparing of company profile and on course projects. Scientist, Professors, executives and Practicing engineers are invited as guest lecturers.
- Research- In order to encourage research work, the students is provided plenty of reading material requisite of their topic. The electronics, computer science and Information technology graduates who want to pursue further studies are provided with the training, education and R & D support of C- DAC.
- Alumni- There are held many alumni events throughout the year which cater to the all round development of the students.