Avanthi Institute of Engineering and Technology - [AIET] Recent Admission Alerts and Updates
Avanthi Institute of Engineering and Technology was established in the academic year of 1999-2000 under the aegis of Avanthi Educational Society to produce competent and highly motivated engineers.
- College has a campus of 31.2 acres of land
- College is affiliated to JNTU and is approved by AICTE
- College has always shown good academic records
- Department of Electronics and communication Engineering
- Department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Department of Computer Science and Engineering
- Department of Mechanical Engineering
- Cultural activities
- Library: College has a good spacious library. Library has 9000+ volumes and 2000 titles of books related to various engineering streams. Library also subscribes to various national and international journals.
- Hostels: College campus has separate hostels for both boys and girls. Hostels can accommodate 300 students. Hostels are filled with all basic amenities.
- Jawahar Knowledge Center: College is running Jawahar Knowledge Center in collaboration with Institute for Electronic Governance, Govt. Of AP. The center’s objective is to update the last year engineering students to the requirement of Industries.
- Yanthric – It is national level annual techno cultural fest conducted by college to encourage the students to give innovative thoughts.