One of the leading institutes of Haryana, Bhawani Shanker Anangpuria Institute of Technology and Management also known as B. S. Anangpuria Institute of Technology or B.S.A.I.T.M. was established in the year 2001. The educational establishment is a part of B. S. Anangpuria Educational Institutes and is managed by the Bhawani Shanker Anangpuria Charitable Trust.
- The institute has been approved by AICTE (All India Council for Technical Education) and Government of Haryana
- The college received its affiliation from Maharshi Dayanand University (M. D. University), Rohtak
- B. S. Anangpuria Institute of Technology and Management moves forward with the aim of developing human resources with required knowledge, skills and attitude that would aid in growth by binging creativity and innovation at work
- College offers 7 under graduate and 7 post graduate courses
Placements: College has good records of placements. Below are some of the recruiters
- Indian Navy
- Huawei Telecommunication
- Siemens Hyundai
- L & T Infotech
Courses:The institute uses modern methodological tools like discussions, guest lectures, industrial visits, seminars to elevate the learning process for the students. The courses offered by the institute are:
- Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA)
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
- Bachelor in Technology (B.Tech) in Computer Science & Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Information Technology, Civil Engineering, Architecture & Interior Decoration and Electronics & Communication Engineering.
- Master of Technology (M.Tech) in VLSI Design & Embedded Systems, Computer Science & Engineering, Thermal Engineering and Electronics & Communications Engineering.
- Master of Computer Application (MCA)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
Facilities: The college provides its students with state of the art facilities so that they face no hindrances in their pursuit of excellence. The facilities provided include:
The institute has a well-stocked fully air conditioned library which spreads over an area of 8600 square feet.
- The library has a collection of over 43,252 books which includes books on Engineering, Business Management, and Science & Technology.
- The library is fully computerized and has both technical and non-technical journals, periodicals of national and international publications
- Through the DELNET Consortium students can have access to a number of journals both foreign and national.
- The institute’s library provides the facility of Online Public Access (OPAC) through ERP.
- It also has a reading room with a seating capacity of 200.
The Institute provides round the clock medical facilities in case of consultations and emergencies.
- The institute has a health care center in the campus which has a full time medical officer and Para medical staff.
- The college also has tied up with nearby hospitals like Fortis for treatment and medical emergencies
- Smart classrooms
- Sports facilities
- Computer lab having system equipped with latest hardware and software configurations.
- Separate hostel for boys and girls
- Transportation facility
Scholarship: B. S. Anangpuria Educational Institutes provides tuition fee waiver (TFW) to the students from the weaker sections of the society.