B. S. Anangpuria Institute of Technology and Management is affiliated to the M.D University, Rohtak. Established in the year 2001, the institute is located in the city of Faridabad, Haryana.
At the undergraduate level, B. S. Anangpuria Institute of Technology and Management offers degree courses of BBA, BCA and B.Tech and at postgraduate level degree, courses of MBA, MCA and M.Tech are available. The college also provides Lateral Entry Admissions into the second year of B.Tech.
- Admissions to the courses of BBA and BCA are conducted on the basis of merit of aggregate marks obtained in Class 12th examination.
- For the course of B.Tech, candidates must have JEE Main score and must apply for online counselling conducted by Directorate of Technical Education, Haryana.
- Admissions to B.Tech. Lateral Entry shall be done on the basis of the merit of Online Entrance Test (OLET) conducted by Haryana State Technical Education Society.
- In the case of MBA, the candidates need to have valid CMAT scores; Haryana OLET MCA ranks for MCA.
- M.Tech admissions are done on the basis of valid GATE 2020 scores.
Highlights of B. S. Anangpuria Institute of Technology and Management Admissions 2021
|Name of Institute||B. S. Anangpuria Institute of Technology and Management, Faridabad|
|Type of Institute||Private, self-funded|
|Basic Admission Criteria||Entrance-based|
|Name of Entrance||
B.Tech OLET – B.Tech (Lateral Entry)
GATE – M.Tech