BSA College of Engineering and Technology (BSACET) is a private engineering college located in Mathura district of Uttar Pradesh. It was established by Shri Agrawal Shiksha Mandal in 1997. The college is affiliated to Uttar Pradesh Technical University (UPTU) Lucknow and recognized by AICTE, New Delhi.
- College offers eight branches in Bachelor of technology, M. Tech in four streams, MBA in five specialization and MCA program.
- The institute is ISO 9001:2000 certified and an institutional member of the Indian Society for Technical Education (ISTE), New Delhi.
- Spread over an area of 14.5 acres campus comprises of academic blocks, hostels, staff residence and a cafeteria
- The college is the center of quality education as it provides students best academic facilities like state of the art library and well equipped laboratories
- The admissions to the B. Tech courses on the basis of counseling conducted by UPTU on the basis of UPSEE. A limited number of students are also available on management quota
- Eligibility Criteria for the admission to B. Tech courses is 10+2 with Physics, Mathematics, and Chemistry/Biotechnology/Biology/Technical Vocational subject with min 45% marks for Gen & OBC and 40% marks for SC/ST categories.
- Tuition fee is charged as per the UP Govt. rules
Placements: The College has a placement cell which provides students summer trainings and campus placements in some top companies of their related field like- Infosys, Oracle, TCS, and HCL etc. Department wise placement record of the 2013 batch is listed below-
No. of Students Placed
Computer Science & Engineering
Electronics and Communication Engineering
Facilities: The College provides its students with the best facilities that are required for an technical students. Some of them are mentioned below-
- Library: College library has more than 50000 books for engineering students. Library is also equipped with audio-visual aids, journals, periodicals, conference proceedings, magazines & newspapers etc.
- Computer lab- BSACET has more than 400 high performance UNIX/LINUX and windows based workstations and 5 high performance server and Department network communications include a strong Ethernet, offering connectivity to the Internet through 1 MBPS.
- Hostels- BSACET provides standard quality hostels separately for boys and girls. There are two boys’ hostels with capacity of 164 and one girls’ hostel with capacity of 82 students.
Festival/Events: The college students organize various extracurricular events throughout the year. Some of them are-
- Arunima- It is the annual function of the college
Scholarship: BSACET provides eligible students scholarships as per the UP Govt. rules.