Bandari Srinivas Institute of Technology - [BSIT] Recent Admission Alerts and Updates
Bandari Srinivas Institute of Technology (BSIT) is established during 2003-2004 which is approved by AICTE, New Delhi and affiliated to JNTU, Hyderabad and recognized by the Govt of Andhra Pradesh. The Principal and the Advisory Council Members are the engineers and Academicians associated with the J.NT University right from the starting year (1972) of the University. They form the best team to guide the destiny of BSIT to stand up as one of the best Institutes.
- Department of Computer Science and Engineering
- Department of Civil Engineering
- Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Department of Mechanical Engineering
- Department of Aeronautical Engineering
- Department of Information Technology
- Department of Business Administration
- Department of Science & Humanities
The library has plinth area of 3658 m2 &23000 volumes and 6000 titles, national& international journals, 24 hrs internet facilities with 30 systems to download all the journals
- Technovision- It is the national level annual technical fest of the college which covers technical events like Paper Presentations, Poster Presentations, Technical Quiz ,Tech talk, Structure Making ,FloorPuzzles ,Circuit Debugging, Aero Modeling ,Flying Competitions ,Coding &Debugging
- Annual Day- The annual day is celebrated in the college in the month of april.