Bhagwan Parshuram Institute of Technology was established in 2007. The college offers profuse UG and PG level courses with multiple specializations. Admission to all the courses is done on the basis of the score obtained in the entrance exam followed by the counseling procedure. College accepts JEE mains for B.Tech., CET for BBA, and MBA.
Candidates who wish to take admission in the college have to register themselves online on the college official website and apply for the respective courses there. The highest package offered to the 2016-2020 batch was INR 30 LPA by Amazon SDE. Some of the top recruiters are Amazon, ZS Associates, Infosys, TCS, IBM, Airbus, Sopra Steria, HSBC, EPAM, IHS Markit, AIRTEL-X LABS, etc.
Bhagwan Parshuram Institute of Technology Highlights
|Established | Institute Type||2007 | Private|
|Affiliation||Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University|
|Approved by||Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India and Directorate of Training and Technical Education Govt. of National Capital Territory, Delhi.|
|Courses offered||BBA, B.Tech, and MBA|
|Entrance exam||JEE mains, IPU-CET, CAT|
|Admission criteria||Entrance Based|
|Facilities||library, canteen, Seminar halls, girls’ hostel|
Bhagwan Parshuram Institute of Technology Courses Offered
The institute offers 3 courses in Engineering and Management streams. Read on for more details-
|B.Tech.||Specialization: Computer science and engineering, Electric, and electronics engineering, IT, Electronics and communication engineering
Eligibility: Min 55 % aggregate in 10+2 of CBSE pattern or equivalent with required subjects
Duration: 4 Years
Selection Criteria: Entrance Based (JEE-Main)
Fees: INR 4,52,000
|BBA||Eligibility: Min 50 % aggregate in 10+2 of CBSE pattern or equivalent
Duration: 3 Years
Selection Criteria: IPU CET Entrance Exam
Fees: 2,52,000 INR
|MBA||Eligibility: Bachelor's Degree in any discipline or equivalent
Duration: 2 Years
Selection Criteria: Entrance Based (CAT/ CMAT/ IPU CET)
Fees: INR 2,00,000
Bhagwan Parshuram Institute of Technology Admission
The admission process at Bhagwan Parshuram Institute of Technology is done through online mode. Admission to B.tech is done on the basis of score obtained in JEE mains, for BBA students are required to present the IPU CET score, and for MBA students have to have CAT percentile with them. The application form of BPIT can be filled online by following the below - listed steps:
How to apply?
- Candidates are required to apply online on the official website of BPIT.
- Candidates must have required entrance exam scores with them according to the course for which they are applying.
- Select the course and fill in other required details with the score.
- Upload your scanned photograph and other required documents
- Submit the duly filled form.
- After that, you are required to pay an application form fee INR 1000 through online mode only.
- After a successful transaction, take the printout of application form for future reference.
- After that college will present a cut off list and on the basis of that online counseling procedure will begin.
- Candidates need to participate in online counseling and Final admission will be offered on the basis of the marks scored in the respective entrance exams, seat allotment, document verification, and fee payment.
Bhagwan Parshuram Institute of Technology Cut Off
JEE Main Cutoff 2019 Round 1-
|Home State||Other State|
|B.Tech Electronics & Communication Engineering||42181-182400||62480-78875|
|B.Tech Computer Science and Engineering||55297-94233||46003-56645|
|B.Tech Information Technology||94975-108775||50033-59945|
|B.Tech Electrical and Electronics Engineering||101119-229316||79689-96300|
Bhagwan Parshuram Institute of Technology Placements
The college has its own placement cell which mainly aims at creating placement opportunities for students and provide industry-specific knowledge. Some of the prominent recruiters are Cognizant, Infosys, TCS, IBM, HCL Technologies, Tech Mahindra, L&T Infotech, Syntel, Landis Gyr, Honda, APL Apollo Tubes, Hitachi Consulting, JK Tyres, CSC, Accenture, Indian Army and Indian Navy, Mu Sigma, Mobikwik, Steria, Sopra., and many more. In the year 2019, for UG courses 311 students got placed and the median salary package stood at INR 3.5 LPA.
Bhagwan Parshuram Institute of Technology Facilities
- Library: College library has a collection of 42279 books and 6095 titles, including good quality books on multiple disciples such as Applied Mathematics, Applied Physics, Applied Chemistry, Communication skills, Engineering Mechanics, etc.
- Medical Room: The college has an inhouse well equipped medical room with basic health facilities such as medicines, a Blood Pressure Monitor, Thermometer, ASD equipment, bed, etc.
- Seminar Hall: The college has three fully air-conditioned and well equipped Conference/ Seminar Halls with modern audio-visual facilities for various activities such as expert talks, seminars, workshops, faculty development/ management development/ executive development programs, pre-placement talks, etc.
- Canteen: The college has a spacious canteen and serves quality meals, snacks, and beverages at concessional rates.
- Indoor Sports Room: The college has a quiet spacious Indoor sports room. It contains 2 Table tennis tables. It has provisions for other indoor sports such as Carrom and Chess.
- Other Facilities: Girls Hostel, Internet Facility, Play Ground, Girl’s Common Room, D-Book Store, etc.
Bhagwan Parshuram Institute of Technology Faculty
Bhagwan Parshuram Institute of Technology has a team of 102 faculty members who are highly specialized. They have specialized teachers for every department such as Computer science and engineering, Electric and electronics engineering, IT, Electronics and communication engineering, School of business administration, etc. Most of them have done their Post Ph.D. Details of some of the faculty are given below:
- Dr. Y.D. Gaur( B.Sc. & M.Sc., Ph.D.)
- Prof. (Dr.) C. R. Jagga(Ph.D. (IIT Delhi), M.Sc.)
- (Dr.) Nidhi Sharma(Ph.D.)
- (Dr.) Poonam Kathuria (Ph.D.)
- (Dr.) Vandana Shahi(Ph.D. (IIT Delhi), M.Sc. (IIT Delhi))
Bhagwan Parshuram Institute of Technology FAQs
Ques. Does college organize any industrial visits?
Ques. What does college do to improve the skill set of their students?
Ques. Does the college have a hostel facility?
Ques. Does the college provide scholarships to the students?
Ques. Does the college provide relaxation in eligibility for minority categories?
Ques. Does the college have an offline counseling option?
Ques. What kind of co-curricular activities does BPIT organize?
- Panache- Innovation society
- Mavericks- Dance society
- Octave- Music society
- Avaran- Dramatics society