Bhai Parmanand Institute of Business Studies - [BPIBS] Recent Admission Alerts and Updates
Bhai Parmanand Institute of Business Studies (BPIBS) is a business school established in 1986. The college awards Undergraduate and Postgraduate degrees through BBA, B.VOC, MOP, MCA, and MBA. Courses of the BPIBS are affiliated to Board of Technical Education and Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU).
Bhai Parmanand Institute of Business Studies: Highlights
Here are some small but important details of BPIBS:
|Mode of Applying||Online|
|Programs||MCA, MBA, BBA, B.VOC, and MOP|
|Degrees||Undergraduate and Postgraduate|
|Course fee||INR 40,000|
|Nearest metro station||Nirman Vihar Metro Station|
|Number of Companies visited in 2014||22|
|Highest Package offered in 2014||6 Lakhs per Annum|
Bhai Parmanand Institute of Business Studies: Courses
BPIBS offers four courses to students:
Master of Computer Application (MCA)
3 years | INR 40,000 | 60 seats
Master of Business Administration (MBA)
2 years | INR 40,000 | 40 seats
Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
3 years | INR 40,000
Bachelor of Vocational Studies (B.VOC)
Modern Office Practice (MOP)
All the courses offered at BPIBS are affiliated to GGSIPU except for the Modern Office Practice course.
The overall fee for most of the courses is INR 40,000, here is the detailed fee structure of BPIBS courses:
|Fee type||Fee (INR)|
|University’s Alumni Association Fund (Non-refundable)||1,000|
|Security Deposit (Refundable)||5,000|
Tuition, Academic, and other fee is per annum whereas the University’s Alumni Association Fund and Security deposit is a one-time fee.
Read More: BPIBS Courses and Fee
Bhai Parmanand Institute of Business Studies: Admissions
All admissions at BPIBS is through entrance test. Students need to obtain qualifying marks to get admission. Entrance tests of BPIBS vary from course to course.
For MOP admissions: Common Entrance Test (CET) conducted by Board of Technical Education.
For all other courses: Common Entrance Test (IPU CET) conducted by GGSIPU.
Read More: BPIBS Admissions
Bhai Parmanand Institute of Business Studies: Faculty
The prominent faculty members of BPIBS are:
Department of MCA
Dr. Girish Sharma
- Designation: Associate Prof. & Head
- Academic Qualification: M.Sc Physics (electronics), MCA, ME, Ph.D. (Distributed Systems)
- Specialization: Mathematics, Software Testing, Distributed Database Management.
Mr. Kaushal Mehta
- Designation: Assitant Prof. and Training & Placement officer
- Academic Qualification: B.E (CSE), M.Tech (CSE)
- Specialization: Data Communication and Networking, Programming in C Language, Software Quality Management.
Department of MBA
Mr. S. Thiyagarajan
- Designation: Lecturer
- Academic Qualification: M.Com, M.A Journalism, MBA, M.Phill, B.L (Law), M.L (Law), and N.E.L.T.S
- Specialization: Human Resource Management, Business Communication, and Principle Management
Department of BBA
Mrs. Harvinder Kaur
- Designation: Sr. Lecturer & In-Charge
- Academic Qualification: B.E (Electronics), MBA (Marketing), M.Phil (Management)
- Specialization: Marketing Management, Organisational Behaviour, EDP, Marketing Research, Value, and Ethics.
Dr. S.N. Mishra
- Designation: Lecturer
- Academic Qualification: M.A and Ph.D. in English
- Specialization: Communication Skills
Mr. GTVLN Charyulu
- Designation: Sr. Lecturer
- Academic Qualification: B.Sc, MBA, FICWAI (Cost and Management)
- Specialization: Financial Accounting, Cost Accounting, Organisational Behaviour, Production Management.
Bhai Parmanand Institute of Business Studies: Quick Facts
Here are some quick facts about BPIS:
- The institute was first established as a small institute which was later renamed as Institute of Commercial Practice. Thereafter in 1986, the institute was named Bhai Paramanand Institute of Business Studies.
- BPIBS works under the Directorate of Training & Technical Education (DTTE) and All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE).
- AICTE approves the MOP course; MCA is affiliated to Guru Gobind Singh Indra Prastha University.
- The college is an ISO 9001:2015 certified.
- Accredited by the Asia Pacific Accreditation and Certification Commission.
Bhai Parmanand Institute of Business Studies: FAQ
Ques. How can I apply for the MCA program at BPIBS?
Ans. MCA programs at BPIBS is affiliated to GGSIPU. You can apply directly through the GGSIPU website and fill your application form online.
Ques. How is BPIBS’s MOP course? I have a Graduate degree in BBA. Am I eligible for the course?
Ans. Modern Office Practice is an Undergraduate job oriented diploma program. It provides vocational training to students. The minimum eligibility required for the course is 10+2. Students after 12th can apply for this course.
Ques. How can I get information about the placement policy of the Institue?
Ans.BPIBS has a training and placement office for all the activities regarding placements. You may contact Mr. Kaushal Mehta (Assistant professor at ) or Mr. S. Thiagarajan (Sr. Lecturer) for all the placement related queries.