Bharati Vidyapeeth University College of Engineering (BVUCOE), a premier college was established by Dr. Patangrao Kadam under Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University. It is aligned to the mission of Social Transformation through Dynamic Education and is therefore committed to attaining global standards where knowledge is the key driving force in the rapidly changing globalized economy. It is situated in Pune, Maharashtra. It offers undergraduate and postgraduate and Doctoral Engineering courses. The college became a constituent unit of Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University in June 2000. It is Approved by AICTE, New Delhi and affiliated to Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Pune, BVUCOE is rated as ‘A’ Grade Engineering College by NAAC and is Accredited by NBA and recognized by UGC.
The institute offers B.Tech and M.Tech programs in several specializations. Admission in granted on the basis of national level examinations such as BVP CET and GATE respectively. The institute has a very good placement record with more than 550 students being placed previously. The highest international CTC offer was worth INR 34 LPA.
BVUCOE Pune Highlights
|Established | Type||1983 | Private|
|Campus Area||85 acres|
|Popular Course||B.Tech, M.Tech|
|Entrance Exams||BVP CET and GATE|
|Approvals & Accreditations||UGC and AICTE|
- Carolina A & T State University, Greensboro, USA for faculty development and exchange program.
- University of Venice, Italy, for faculty development and exchange program.
- Infosys under the Campus Connect Programme.
- Actel Corporation USA to establish ultra-modern VLSI Laboratory for post-graduate students. Under this MoU College has received equipments worth of Rs.1.5 Crores.
- United Consulting Engineers to conduct STAD PRO training program.
- Shri Gurudeo Enviro Services Pvt. Ltd. to conduct a course on water quality management.
- Vast Engineering Pvt. Ltd. to conduct CAD/CAM courses.
BVUCOE Pune Ranking
- Programs accredited by National Board of Accreditation (NBA), New Delhi
- Ranked among top 100 Engineering colleges in India continuously for 4 years by National
- Institutional Ranking Framework (NIRF) (93rd in 2019).
- Platinum Category in the AICTE-CII survey for Industry Institute Interaction
- Ranked 46th at National Level & 8 th in West Zone by AICTE Internshala for Best Internship
- Ranked 3rd at All India Level and 2nd in West Zone by DATAQUEST-CMR national survey
- Ranked 23rd by Times Engineering and 46th by Outlook
- Ranked 13th at the national level by India Today
BVUCOE Pune Departments
- Department of Civil Engineering
- Department of Information Technology
- Department of Mechanical Engineering
- Department of Electrical Engineering
- Department of Electronics Engineering
- Department of Electronics and Telecommunications Engineering
- Department of Chemical Engineering
- Department of Production Engineering
- Department of Computer Science Engineering
- Department of Bio-Medical Engineering
BVUCOE Pune Courses
Bharati Vidyapeeth University College of Engineering offers undergraduate and postgraduate courses in several specializations under its engineering program. Details for courses offered at the college are as follows:
|Program||Specialization||Eligibility||Tuition Fee (per annum)|
|B.Tech||Civil Engineering||50% marks in 10+2 qualifying exam from CBSE or other recognized board with compulsory subjects: Physics & Mathematics ||INR 1,25,000|
|Electronics & Telecommunication |
|Computer Science and Business Systems|
|B.Tech Lateral||Civil Engineering||INR 1,20,000|
|Computer Science and Business Systems|
|Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering|
B.E or B.Tech degree in relevant field or its equivalent from an AICTE approved institution or AMIE with valid GATE score.
- Out of total seats available in B.Tech, 15% of intake in each course is reserved for Foreign/ NRI/ P.I.O/ O.C.I/ management merit category candidates.
- In the M.Tech courses, out of the 18 seats available for each specialization, 5 are reserved for sponsored candidates, 3 are reserved for SC/ST and the remaining 10 are open. However, this distribution is not applicable to the M.Tech Nanotechnology course.
Click here: BVUCOE Pune Courses
BVUCOE Pune Admission
The eligible candidates seeking admission at the institute can apply through online or offline modes. For candidates applying online, the application form is available at the official website of the university. Candidates applying online can pay the application fees through credit card or debit card or internet banking and complete their form submission. In the offline mode, the payment can be done through a Demand Draft amounting to INR 1700 payable at Pune, in favor of ‘Registrar, Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Pune” or through cash, which can be paid at the office.
Admission is granted on the basis of national level entrance exams. Admission to the B.Tech program is made through BVP CET conducted by the university and admission to M.Tech is made on the basis of score in GATE or BVP CET.
Click here: BVUCOE Pune Admission
BVUCOE Pune Scholarship
Bharati Vidyapeeth University College of Engineering is dedicated to providing students with education without any compromise. Therefore the institute has a scholarship program which offers several scholarships and fee waivers to deserving candidates. Scholarships offered by the institute are as follows:
- AICTE Scholarship Scheme of J & K (PMSSS)
- Pragati and Saksham Scholarship
- National Scholarship Portal
- MMVY Madhya Pradesh State Scholarship
- E-Kalyan Jharkhand
- MP Government OBC Scholarship
- ONGC Scholarship
- GATE Scholarship
- PM’S Scholarship
- State Board Pichada Varg Scholarship
- Central Government Employees Scholarship
- Army Scholarship
- Central Government Scholarship for Railway Employee
- CRPF Scholarship
- Rajsthan Government Police
- South Western Air Command Scholarship
- Shiksha Prasar Kendra
- CID Crime Branch Scholarship
Click here: BVUCOE Pune Scholarship
BVUCOE Pune Placements
The College has an independent Training & placement Cell dedicated to catering to the needs of the students as well as organizations in conducting campus interviews for placements. The placement cell conducts placement sessions annually for every batch. During the last academic session, the college saw a successful placement season with a total of 578 students getting placed across 132 companies.
The placement percentage during the latest placement season was an impressive 86.53%. The highest offered package was worth INR 34 LPA, while the average annual package was INR 18.5 LPA. Recruiters included some of the major tech giants and reputed companies such as Tata Motors, Jindal Steels, Hyundai, Toshiba, Cummins, Trans Asia, Taj Vivanta, Honda Cars, Lucas TVS, Byju’s, Bosch, Asset Analytics, Emirates Group and many more.
Click here: BVUCOE Pune Placement
BVUCOE Pune Facilities
- Hostel: The College provides hostel facility to our students on a first come first serve basis. Separate hostel for boys and girls. Boy’s hotel capacity more than 300 students and Girl’s hostel capacity more than 200 students. Delicious and hygienic food served daily.. Internet connection facility at the hostel.
- Bharatiyam: It is the annual tech fest of the college. It was organized in March 2009 for which more than 3000 students participated in it. It comprises of 27 technical and 3 cultural events.
- Library: The institute library is well stocked with a collection of 69,000 books, 19,000 volumes, 72 national and 70 international journals.
- Gymkhana: Students are provided with free health checkup/gymkhana facilities
Click here: BVUCOE Pune Hostel
BVUCOE Pune Faculty
Bharati Vidyapeeth University College of Engineering has a highly qualified faculty of over 200 members, who are all highly accomplished and experienced in their respective disciplines. The faculty at the college consists of professors, assistant professors and associate professors. The structured faculty development program has strengthened the quality of the Teaching-Learning Process in the institute.
42 faculty members with Ph.D. qualifications have been proved as resources for research, innovations and sound Teaching-Learning Process. As a part of the quality improvement program 05 number faculty members were deputed to International Universities, Institutions of national importance such as IIT, NIT etc. for qualification improvement. Team of 209 faculty members with average experience 11.58 years and average age 37 years constitutes a team of teachers with a fine blend of experience and youth. Faculty members are well conversant and trained for use of the latest software and latest equipment being purchased every year as the policy of upgrading laboratories.
Click here: BVUCOE Pune Faculty
BVUCOE Pune FAQs
Ques. How is BVUCOE Pune?
Ans. Bharati Vidyapeeth University College of Engineering is one of the prime and high ranked engineering institutes in the country, making it one of the preferred optioned for admission. The institute offers B.Tech and M.tech programs in many specializations. The institute boasts a highly qualified faculty with a considerable number of Ph.D holders. The institute also has a great placement record with nearly 580 students getting placed previously, bringing in an average annual CTC of INR 18.5 LPA.
Ques. How to apply for admission to BVUCOE Pune?
Ans. The eligible candidates can apply for admission to BVUCOE via both online and offline mode.