The Bharati Vidyapeeth’s College of Engineering (BVCOE) is a private engineering institute established in the year 1999. It has the approval of AICTE and is affiliated to the Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University. Presently, the college is running Bachelor of Technology across 5 specializations. The college aims at providing the best technical education under highly qualified & experienced faculties. There are also tremendous career opportunities at this college through campus placements
BVCOE New Delhi Highlights
|Established | Institute Type||1999 | Private|
|Affiliation||Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University|
|Courses offered||B. Tech|
|Entrance test||IPU CET|
BVCOE New Delhi Courses
The Bharati Vidyapeeth’s College of Engineering offers a full-time 4-year B.Tech program. The details of the course are tabulated below:
|B.Tech||Electronics & Communication Engineering,||10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics as mandatory subjects with at least 60% marks.|
|Computer Science & Engineering|
|Electrical & Electronics Engineering|
|Instrumentation & Control Engineering|
Read more: BVCOE New Delhi Courses and Fees
BVCOE New Delhi Admissions
Admissions to 90% of seats are based on IPU CET followed by counselling conducted by GGSIP. Remaining 10% of seats are allocated through Management quota. Candidates need to apply online for admission
- Visit the official website of GGSIP
- Click on ‘Apply Online’
- Enter personal & academic details
- Upload the scanned copies of thumb impression, photograph & signature
- Click on “I Agree” checkbox and submit
- Fill the course application details.
- Submit the application and then click on “Proceed to pay”.
- A next page will open with a preview of all the filled details
- Take the print copy of the duly filled in application form.
Read more: BVCOE New Delhi Admissions
BVCOE New Delhi Placements
The Bharati Vidyapeeth’s College of Engineering invites companies for campus placements and provides the best opportunities to its students. There are Summer training and Industrial Training programs in various areas for the benefit of the students.
Some of the top recruiters are Samsung, Adobe, Amazon, Cognizant, EY, S&P Capital IQ, Airtel, TCS, Paytm, Mahindra, HSBC, SAPIENT, Windmoller & Holscher, ZS Associates, Nagarro, ZYCUS and many more. The placement data for the previous years are tabulated below:
|Academic Year||No. of companies visited||No. of placed students||Percentage of Placements|
Read more: BVCOE New Delhi Placement
BVCOE New Delhi Facilities
The Bharati Vidyapeeth’s College of Engineering has all facilities for its students. Some of them are listed below:
- Library: The library is richly stacked with course-related study material, journals, books magazines, and also, books of general interests.
- Sports: Students can outdoor sports like Cricket, Football, Volleyball, Badminton, Athletics as well as indoor games.
- Laboratories: Well-equipped modern labs are available for an excellent practical learning experience for students
- Hostel: Hostel with all the necessary facilities is available for a comfortable life of students.
Read more: BVCOE New Delhi Hostel
Ques: Does Bharati Vidyapeeth’s College of Engineering offer any short-term courses?
Ans. Yes, the college offers a 2-week long course on Digital Circuit Design and Analysis
Ques. Does the college admit students through the Management Quota?
Ans. Yes, 10% of the total seats are reserved for admissions through the Management Quota.
Ques. What is the application form fee?
Ans. The application form fee that the students will have to pay at the time of admissions would be Rs. 1200.
Ques. What is the sanctioned intake of students from the Outside Delhi Region?
Ans. The sanctioned intake for Delhi region students is 85% and for Outside Delhi Region students, is 15%.
Ques. Is there an age limit to apply for the B. Tech course?
Ans. Yes, the candidate must not be more than 21 years of age.