The Bharati Vidyapeeth’s College of Engineering (BVCOE) is a private engineering institute established in the year 1999. It has the approval of AICTE and is affiliated to the Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University. Presently, the college is running Bachelor of Technology across 5 specializations. The college aims at providing the best technical education under highly qualified & experienced faculties. There are also tremendous career opportunities at this college through campus placements
|Established | Institute Type||1999 | Private|
|Affiliation||Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University|
|Courses offered||B. Tech|
|Entrance test||IPU CET|
The Bharati Vidyapeeth’s College of Engineering offers a full-time 4-year B.Tech program. The details of the course are tabulated below:
|B.Tech||Electronics & Communication Engineering,||10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics as mandatory subjects with at least 60% marks.|
|Computer Science & Engineering|
|Electrical & Electronics Engineering|
|Instrumentation & Control Engineering|
Read more: BVCOE New Delhi Courses and Fees
Admissions to 90% of seats are based on IPU CET followed by counselling conducted by GGSIP. Remaining 10% of seats are allocated through Management quota. Candidates need to apply online for admission
Read more: BVCOE New Delhi Admissions
The Bharati Vidyapeeth’s College of Engineering invites companies for campus placements and provides the best opportunities to its students. There are Summer training and Industrial Training programs in various areas for the benefit of the students.
Some of the top recruiters are Samsung, Adobe, Amazon, Cognizant, EY, S&P Capital IQ, Airtel, TCS, Paytm, Mahindra, HSBC, SAPIENT, Windmoller & Holscher, ZS Associates, Nagarro, ZYCUS and many more. The placement data for the previous years are tabulated below:
|Academic Year||No. of companies visited||No. of placed students||Percentage of Placements|
Read more: BVCOE New Delhi Placement
The Bharati Vidyapeeth’s College of Engineering has all facilities for its students. Some of them are listed below:
Read more: BVCOE New Delhi Hostel
Ques: Does Bharati Vidyapeeth’s College of Engineering offer any short-term courses?
Ans. Yes, the college offers a 2-week long course on Digital Circuit Design and Analysis
Ques. Does the college admit students through the Management Quota?
Ans. Yes, 10% of the total seats are reserved for admissions through the Management Quota.
Ques. What is the application form fee?
Ans. The application form fee that the students will have to pay at the time of admissions would be Rs. 1200.
Ques. What is the sanctioned intake of students from the Outside Delhi Region?
Ans. The sanctioned intake for Delhi region students is 85% and for Outside Delhi Region students, is 15%.
Ques. Is there an age limit to apply for the B. Tech course?
Ans. Yes, the candidate must not be more than 21 years of age.
Ans. In 2019, NIRF ranked Banasthali University #87th and #74th in the overall category in India by QS Ranking 2020. Bharati Vidyapeeth (Delhi) is ranked in rank-band 251-300 by NIRF in 2020. Eligibility Banasthali University It offers a B.Tech program in specializations including Computer Science & Engineering, Electronics & Communication, Electronics & Instrumentation, Electrical & Electronics, Information Technology, Biotechnology, Chemical Engineering, and Mechatronics. The selection criteria are based on merit and aptitude test conducted by the university. To be eligible, the applicant needs 10+2 with PCM subjects and at least 50% aggregate marks. Bharati Vidyapeeth (Delhi) The university offers a B.Tech program in 5 specializations including Electronics & Communication Engineering, Computer Science & Engineering, Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Information Technology, and Instrumentation & Control Engineering. 90% of the admissions to B.Tech are based on IPU CET followed by counseling and the remaining 10% are through management quota. The eligibility required for admission is 10+2 with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks and Chemistry, Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects. Placements Banasthali University The university assists the students and by far the alumni of the university are efficiently working at state and national levels. The highest package offered is INR 5.2 LPA and the average package is INR 3.6 LPA. For B.Tech, top recruiters visiting the campus are Flipkart, IBM, TCS, Deloitte, Accenture, Amazon, etc. On average, 70 students out of 100 are placed. Bharati Vidyapeeth (Delhi) The university conducts summer training and industrial training programs. Through the academic year 2014-2018, the overall placement rate was 76.24%. The top recruiters are Mahindra, E&Y, Samsung, Zycus, Indian Navy, Nagarro, HSBC, etc. Additionally, around 15 to 20% opt for higher education and join reputed institutions in India including XLRI, IITs, IIMs as well as foreign universities. Scholarship The scholarship offered by the Banasthali University is- Merit Scholarship, Merit cum need Scholarship, and Other sources (These are as per the govt. rule). On the other hand, Bharati Vidyapeeth Delhi does not offer any scholarships to the students. Both universities are renowned for their high standard of education and experienced faculty.Read more
Ans. All three colleges- USIT, MAIT, and JIIT are amongst the top 100 engineering colleges in India. BVP Delhi is a branch of Bharati Vidyapeeth College of Engineering which falls amongst the top 62 colleges in India. General Details: The CSE department at USIT has 60 seats and offers a dual degree for 4+2 years with a tuition fee of 4 Lakhs approximately. MAIT and BVP offer an undergraduate degree for four years, each with the total tuition fee of 4.63 and 4.62 lakhs respectively. The total number of seats at MAIT and BVP are 180 and 60 respectively. JIIT offers both a UG degree with 300 seats and a five-year integrated course with 30 seats. The tuition fee for each of the courses is 10 lakhs and 13 lakhs, respectively. Eligibility Criteria: Students need to sit for the JEE Main examination for getting a seat at any of these universities. Students are required to have passed all subjects individually in their 10+2 with a minimum of 55% aggregate. The closing ranks for CSE in each college are as follows. College General category (Delhi) Outside Delhi USIT 23132 to 28786 16164 to 19718 MAIT 42615 to 65157 27611 to 37689 JIIT 54056 to 59407 - BVP 46949 to 71404 30211 to 39018 Placement Details: USIT College promises a 100 % placement and the maximum and minimum package at the institute are 14 LPA and 4 LPA respectively. It ranks 1st amongst the IP colleges. The maximum placement package and minimum placement package at MAIT are respectively 14 LPA and 4 LPA. For BTech CS the maximum placement package and minimum package offered by JIIT are 48 LPA and 3.7 LPA. Whereas, at BVP the highest and lowest placement package offered was 15 LPA and 4 LPA. MAIT, JIIT, and BVP offer 90-100% placement for the BTech CSE program. All the colleges have companies like Amazon, TCS, Wipro, Infosys, and Paytm come in for placements. Course Curriculum: The quality of teaching and course curriculum at USIT is average when compared to the other GGSIPU colleges. MAIT has faculty with the highest level of education, but the course curriculum is outdated and irrelevant. JIIT too has an average teaching quality and course structure. The curriculum at BVP is relevant, and the faculty hold a minimum of an MTech degree. Read more