Bharati Vidyapeeth College of Engineering is situated in Kolhapur in the Maharashtra state of India. The college offers 6 courses across 1 stream namely Engineering and 2 degrees like B.Tech and M.Tech. Admission to the college is made on the basis of entrance exams conducted such as MHT CET and JEE Main. The application process for the admission is online. Graduates from the college are placed in Infosys, same corner, TCS, Just Dial, Saankhya Labs, Qspiders, Kirloskar brothers, Amazon, etc. with an average salary package of IRN 1.86 LPA and highest salary package of INR 4.5 LPA.
Bharati Vidyapeeth College of Engineering Highlights
|Established | Type||1963 | Private|
|Affiliated to||Shivaji University (SUK Kolhapur)|
|Courses||3 courses 1 stream|
|Admission Criteria||Entrance Test|
|Entrance Exam||MHT CET and JEE Main|
|Facilities||Canteen, Auditorium, Gym, Classroom, Hostel, etc.|
Bharati Vidyapeeth College of Engineering Courses
|B.Tech||Duration: 4 years
Eligibility: 10+2 with PCM/B 50% marks (45% for ST/ SC/ OBC/ PwD)
Selection criteria: Entrance Based (MHT-CET or JEE Main)
Specializations: Mechanical Engineering, Electronics, and Telecommunication Engineering, Civil Engineering, Computer Science and Engineering
|M.Tech||Duration: 2 years
Eligibility: B.Sc. Degree from a Recognized University with min 50% (40% for ST/ SC/ OBC/ PwD)
Selection criteria: Entrance Based (MHT-CET or JEE Main)
Specializations: CAD-CAM CA, Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering, Computer Science & Engineering
Bharati Vidyapeeth College of Engineering Kolhapur Admission
The admission to the college is done on the basis of the entrance exam. Students are required to obtain a minimum of 50% marks in the qualifying exam to become eligible for admission at BVCOE.
How to Apply?
- Filling of Online Application Form for Centralized Admission to Engineering/ Technology by eligible MHT-CET 2019 and JEE-2019 (Paper-I) qualified candidates
- Document Verification & Confirmation of Online Application form at Setu Suvidha Kendra (SSK)
- Display of Provisional Merit List of candidates who have confirmed the online Application Form on website.
- Display of Final Merit List of candidates
- Confirmation of Option form for CAP Round I, II, III in person at SSK
- Display of Allotment of CAP Round I, II, III.
- Reporting to the Setu Suvidha Kendra (SSK) for CAP Round I, II, III. (If the seat is allotted, Report to SSK, Select Freeze/Betterment option. Produce Original
- Certificates for Verification & Pay Seat Acceptance Fee in the method of DD.)
- For all candidates: Reporting to the Allotted Institute and Confirmation of Admission by submitting required documents and paying remaining fees, as per the Allotment.
Bharati Vidyapeeth College of Engineering Kolhapur Cut Off
|Courses||JEE Main (2019)|
|Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering||802284||802284||802284||802284|
|Computer Science and Engineering||376087||376087||376087||376087|
Bharati Vidyapeeth College of Engineering Kolhapur Scholarship
The college offers the following Scholarships to the candidates on both Merit and Need basis:
- Scholarships for candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ OBC/ SBC/ VJNT, as per the Govt. rules.
- Scholarships offered to Minority: Jain/ Muslim/ Parsi/ Shikh/ Buddhist, as per the Govt. rules.
- EBC Scholarships as per the Govt. rules.
- Primary/ Secondary Teacher Scholarships: INR 4,000 per student.
- Central Sector Scholarships as per Govt. rules.
- Shivaji University Scholarships.
- Scholarships under the Tuition Fees Waiver Scheme.
- Scholarships for Handicapped as by the Zilla Parishad practices.
Bharati Vidyapeeth College of Engineering Kolhapur Placement
The college has a tie-up with the Pune Training and Placement division which benefits the students in one or the other ways. The college also takes initiative to groom students for developing aptitude, communication skills among the students by undertaking quiz competition, personality development programmers, etc.
The highest salary package offered at the college was INR 4.5 LPA and the average salary package stood at INR 1.86 LPA. Some of the top recruiters include LTC infotech, Infosys, same corner, TCS, Just Dial, Saankhya Labs, Qspiders, Kirloskar brothers, Amazon, Etc, Network labs, Dhoot transmission Pvt ltd, Skylark, etc.
Looking at the course wise Placement % of the students, B. Tech Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering had the highest placement percentage of 100%. Whereas, B. Tech Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering saw an increase in placements compared to the previous year of 33%.
Bharati Vidyapeeth College of Engineering Kolhapur Facilities
- Hostel: Hostel facility for boys & girls is accessible with 24 hrs electricity and water facility.
- Medical/Hospital: Medical and ambulance equipment is possible in case of Emergency.
- Gym and Transport Facility: The College has a "state-of-the-art" Gymnasium for students at the College. The college has computer center equipment for the students.
- Library: Well equipped, state of the art library, housed in 1116.40 Sq. mtrs. is a single feature of the college. The Management of the College puts a unique emphasis on growing ‘Reading Culture’ amongst students, because of which books are stocked with 21975 books, 4823 book titles & 1723 reference books to satisfy the request from students and faculty.
- Sports and Infrastructure: The College has sports types of equipment for all students. The college has an excellent technology Infrastructure facility available for the students.
- Cafeteria: The college has a centralized cafeteria with a built-up area of 200 sq. m. The cafeteria management is directed to use the best ingredients to serve the menu items. A seating limit of 80 students and 20 staff members is presented. A committee has been created by the college to look after the proper functioning of the cafeteria, which gives surprise visits anytime to monitor the activities.
- Auditorium: The auditorium has a limit of 250 persons to sit. The central objective of this central auditorium is to continue performances like seminars, symposia, conferences, etc. with a huge number of participants.
- Alumni Associations, WiFi, Laboratories: The college has great networking for the alumni association. Free Wifi Enabled Campus. The college has departmental based laboratory tools for the students.
- Guest Room/ Waiting Room: The College has a guest house/waiting room facilities for attending faculty and student family members.
Bharati Vidyapeeth College of Engineering Kolhapur FAQs
Ques. Is the Auditorium available in Bharati Vidyapeeth College of Engineering?
Ques. What is the Tuition Fee of UG ( B.Tech)?
Ques. How many numbers of students selected for the Year 18-19 in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering?
Ques. How many publications are done by faculty in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering?
What are the eligibility criteria for taking admission in Bharati Vidyapeeth College of Engineering?