Bomma Institute of Technology & Sciences was established in 2006 by Bomma Rajeswara Rao Educational Welfare Society. It aims at meeting the changes and challenges in technical development for industrial arena. Spread in sprawling 25 acres, the campus provides for most serene and soothing ambience conducive to learning. It offers under graduate and post graduate degree courses.
- Located at Khammam, Andhra Pradesh,
- Approved by AICTE, New Delhi
- Affiliated to Jawaharlal Nehru Technical University, Hyderabad
- Department of Computer Science Engineering
- Department of Information Technology
- Department of Mechanical Engineering
- Department of Civil Engineering
- Department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Department of Electrical Engineering
- Department of Management Studies
- Department of Computer Application
No of Placed Students
The College Library has more than 27000 volumes of books and 150 national & international journals.
The institution provides excellent, well-furnished and comfortable hostel accommodation separately for boys and girls.
The college has a computer center with a campus-wide network-LAN facility. There are 452 systems with LCD monitors.