CRV Institute of Technology and Sciences (CRVITS) was established in 2008. It is a leading engineering college of Andhra Pradesh with over 800 students studying across 10.25 acres area of hi-tech campus. It is committed to provide a positive, professional and conducive learning and aims to be a global Institution through continual improvement. It is running under CR Veeramallu Educational Welfare Society. It is situated in Rangareddi, Andhra Pradesh. It offers under graduate and post graduate Engineering courses. It also offers MBA course.
- It is approved by AICTE, New Delhi and recognized by Govt. of Andhra Pradesh
- It is affiliated to Jawaharlal Nehru Technical University, Hyderabad
- Department of Information Technology
- Department of Mechanical Engineering
- Department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Department of Civil Engineering
- Department of Computer Science Engineering
- Department of Management Studies
- Yuva Varadhi: It is a youth association serving the local schools in the District with a free help line advising the students in career guidance and other educational matters.
- LEO Clubs: It is a youth wing of the Lions Club. The college has about 80 members joining this club. They undertake social activities like organizing blood donation camps, health camps, tree plantation, etc.
- Total no of books: 14,197
- Total No of Journals: 97
- Seating capacity: 109
- CD’s & Floppies: 1749
- Books Available
- Newspapers (English & Tegulu): 6
The College has a computer centre with 250 Computers. All computer connected through LAN with 2mbps High Speed Wireless Apollo Internet facility
Scholarships are available in the college for SC/ST, BC, OBC and Minority Students as per Govt. of Andhra Pradesh Norms.