CT Institute of Engineering Management & Technology, Jalandhar was established in the year 2004 under the sponsorship by the CT Educational Society. Institute is approved by AICTE, New Delhi and is affiliated to Punjab Technical University. It is located in Shahpur, 10 km away from ISBT Jalandhar. Institute has tie-ups with various industries.
- Department of Computer Science and Engineering
- Department of Electronics and Communication
- Department of Mechanical Engineering
- Department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Department of Information and Technology
- Department of Business Administration
- Department of Computer Application
- Department of Applied Sciences
- Students forums
Auditorium: College has fully air conditioned auditorium with seating capacity of 1500 students. The auditorium is equipped with ultra modern facilities. This can be used for cultural events
Seminar Halls: Fully air conditioned seminar halls which has seating capacity for 200 persons is served as common floor for the various placements drives and workshops.
Library: college has library with the collection of 17000 books which cover all disciplines of science and technology. Library also subscribes to journals and magazines.
State Engineering rank
Top Promising engineering colleges of excellence