CU Shah College of Engineering and Technology was established in the year 1997 under the aegis of Wardhman Bharti Trust. College is self financed technical institute approved by AICTE. College is affiliated to Gujarat Technological University. College has a campus of 45 acres located on State Highway-17 just at a distance of 12 from Surendranagar Railway junction.
- Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Department of Computer Science Engineering
- Department of Information Technology
- Department of Biomedical Engineering
- Department of Mechanical Engineering
- Department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Department of Business Administration
- Department of Applied Science
- Cultural activities
Library: central library has rich collection of 8000+ text books. Library also subscribes various printed journals. Students can also have access on 250 e-journals through 10 PCs available in library.
Hostels: College provides separate accommodation facilities to boys and girls. Boys hostel is located within the campus area and girls hostel is located outside the campus within the city of Wadhwan.
Shops: There are stationary stores in the college that fulfils stationery requirements, photo copying , binding and printing.
Festival: XITIJ- It is inter-college youth festival organized by the college.
State Engineering College