C.V. Raman College of Engineering (CVRCE), a premier college of Bhubaneswar was established in 1997. It is committed to impart quality education & training leading to various professional degrees and aims to be a global Institution through continual improvement. It is situated in Bindyanagar, Bhubaneswar, Odisha. It offers under graduate and post graduate Engineering courses, MCA and MBA.
- Approved by AICTE, New Delhi and affiliated to Biju Patnaik University of Technology, Rourkela
- Rated as ‘A’ Grade Engineering College by NAAC, UGC
- Accredited by NBA
- ISO Certification
- Approved by DG Shipping for Marine Degree Programs
- Department of Information Technology
- Department of Mechanical Engineering
- Department of Electrical Engineering
- Department of Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering
- Department of Electronics and Telecommunications Engineering
- Department of Civil Engineering
- Department of Chemical Engineering
- Department of Computer Science Engineering
- Department of Marine Engineering and Nautical Sciences
The College has an independent Training & placement Cell devoted to cater the needs of the organizations in conducting campus interviews for placements.
Total No. of Placed Students
Electronics and Telecommunications Engineering
Computer Science Engineering
Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering
The Library is well equipped with modem facilities and resources in the forms of CDROMs, DVD-ROM, online databases, micro-documents, video cassettes, books, journals, theses, reports, etc.
OPAC /Web OPAC service and book Bank facility available
The College provides separate hostel for boys and girls. The College has five hostels for 650 boys and four hostels for 600 girls.
- Rajiv Gandhi Sadvabana Award – 2008 for Best Engineering College in Orissa.
- Awarded second prize for donating highest number of blood units among all educational institution of Orissa by Central Red Cross Blood Bank
- Top class education scholarship for SC&ST students (Central Scholarship)
- Scholarship for SC&ST students from state Govt
- Scholarship from Rajya Sainik Board, Orissa
- Scholarship from Higher Education Department for meritorious students (Girls)
- Scholarship from Higher Education (Merit Cum means scholarship)
- Scholarship from Govt. of orissa for the students (children of Bidi workers)