Central College of Engineering and Management aka CCEM is established in 2008, located in Raipur. The college is permitted by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) and associate to Chhattisgarh Swami Vivekanand Technical University (CSVTU). CCEM aim is to provide world-class education in engineering and management. CCEM faculty is also well trained and specialized in their respective fields. The college provides in-depth training in the fields of engineering, management, and science with its numerous UG and PG courses. The wide campus offers the perfect environment for studies to the students.
CCEM offers B.Tech courses in various fields at the Undergraduate level are mentioned below
- Computer Science and Engineering (UG)
- Electronics and Telecommunications Engg. (UG)
- Mechanical Engg. (UG)
- Civil Engg. (UG)
The college offers courses at Postgraduate level are mentioned below
CCEM Eligibility Criteria
BE Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate should have done schooling under the 10+2 system or he/she should have an equivalent qualification (diploma). One should be a bonafide resident of the state or nominated student of other states.
- To get the admissions in B.E courses, the student has to either qualify in the Joint Entrance Examination(JEE) conducted by the CBSE or he/she has to qualify Professional Engineering Test (PET) which is conducted by Professional Examination Board, Chhattisgarh (CGVYAPAM)
- A student should have scored a minimum of 45% aggregate marks along with individual pass in Chemistry, Math, and Physics for unreserved category and 40% for SC, ST, and OBC.
Eligibility Criteria for Candidates Applying for Postgraduate Courses
The student should have completed 4 years of graduation under B.E. / B.Tech. in relevant branch of engineering from a recognized university/institution or equivalent degree in an appropriate subject with minimum 50% marks for UR category and 45% marks for SC, ST, OBC category and PWD. She/he should be a bonafide resident of Chhattisgarh.
- Candidate should have 3 years of a degree from any recognized university/institution or 5 years integrated course with minimum 50% marks for an unreserved candidate.
- At least 45% marks for SC, ST, OBC and PWD category is mandatory. Candidate must be from Chhattisgarh.
- To get the admission in M.B.A course, the student should have appeared for any Management entrance examination like CMAT/MAT/CAT/XAT/ ATMA etc. with a positive score.
Central College of Engineering and Management placement cell is strong. The placement cell of the CCEM University conducts training programs for the students, industrial visit, career counseling and many more things which helps students to face the actual interview.
The dynamic view of placing students in a renowned industry has raised the bar for the institute. Below are some esteemed recruiters of CCEM.
NAME OF COMPANY
Tega Industries Ltd
Tata Consultancy Services(TCS)
Cognizant Technology Solutions
Visteon Maruti Suzuki
Celia Infotech Software Solutions Pvt Ltd
MINE SAFETY APPLIANCES
Mather & Platt Pumps Ltd
Click on CCEM Fee structure to know more
CCEM R&D Cell
CCEM Raipur is committed to basic long-term research in frontier areas. The college is having its own R&D cell and has made concerted efforts to align its R&D and focus on the national goal of achieving technological self-reliance.
Major Goals & Objectives of R&D Cell
- Research papers publication/ presentation in referred journals
- To promote research projects and works including multidisciplinary areas
- Core Competence and Consultancy
The wide campus of CCEM offers the perfect environment to the students. University is having a digitalized library which helps students to cater to their needs and helps in their studies. The library is packed with 3000 online journals and has a collection of 25000 books volumes and journals.