Central Institute of Tool Design (CITD) Hyderabad has started the application process for admission to Diploma programs in Tool, Die & Mould Making, Electronics & Communication Engineering, Automation & Robotics Engineering & Production Engineering for the academic year 2021. Interested candidates can apply for admission online by May 22, 2021.
The Central Institute of Tool Design, located in Hyderabad, Telangana is a Public Institute. This deemed institute was established in 1968 and is affiliated to Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad (JNTUH).
CITD Hyderabad offers M.E. and M.Tech programs at the PG level. CITD Hyderabad also offers Diploma courses at the UG and PG level.
- For M.E. and M.Tech programs, students must hold a B.E./ B.Tech degree in Mechanical Engineering/ Production Engineering/ Mechanical Engineering with specialization in Mechatronics or equivalent with an aggregate of at least 55% marks from a recognized university.
- Admission will be granted based on score obtained in CUCET.
- Candidates seeking admission to PGD programs must hold a Bachelor’s degree in relevant discipline from a recognized university.
- Admission will be offered based on score obtained in TSICET.
- For Diploma course, candidates must have passed Class 10 or equivalent with an aggregate of at least 50% marks from a recognized board.
- Admission to Diploma program will be granted based on score obtained in the All India level Entrance test conducted by CITD.
- Candidates can apply to any of the courses available in the college only in the Offline mode.
Read More: CITD Hyderabad Fees Structure
Central Institute of Tool Design Admission Highlights
|Name of the College||Central Institute of Tool Design, Hyderabad|
|Basic Admission Criteria||Entrance Based|
|Entrance Exam||M.E./ M.Tech – CUCET|
|PGD – TSICET|
|Mode of Entrance Examination||CUCET – Offline|
|TSICET – Offline|
|Mode of Application||Offline|