Chaitanya Institute of Technology & Science (CITS) was established in 2010 by the Chaitanya Educational Institutions. Chaitanya Institute of Technology & Science is located at Madikonda, Hanamkonda, Warangal.
- The institute is affiliated to Kakatiya University, Warangal
- It is approved by AICTE, New Delhi
- College has been recognized as TOFEL test center by ETS-1-BI, New Delhi. Coaching is arranged from external agencies to enable students to take up GRE and TOEFL examinations which are prerequisties to get admission in American Universities.
- University of Alabama, USA
- Virginia Commonwealth University, USA
- NCC – National Cadet Corps
- NSS – National Service Scheme
- Blood Donation Camp
- Institute provide the hostel facility separately to the boys and girls
- Institute has a Science Laboratories (Physics, Chemistry) with all equipment and facilities
- Institute has a computer lab that is fully equipped and with latest technology
- Computer labs are having about 350 highly configured qualitative systems
- Institute provide the all indoor and outdoor games facility to the students
- The college has a 16- stationed multi-gymnasium for the sake of students