Chouksey Engineering College (CEC), the first private college of Bilaspur, was established in 2001 and it is affiliated to Chhattisgarh Swami Vivekananda Technical University, Bhilai. CEC is sister institute of LNCT GROUP, Bhopal. Its aim is to employ innovative teaching methods which carry an emphasis on fast changing technological trends. It offers under graduate and post graduate engineering and management courses. It is approved by AICTE, New Delhi and recognized by DTE, Raipur.
- Department of Civil Engineering
- Department of Mechanical Engineering
- Department of Computer Science and Engineering
- Department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Department of Electronics and Telecommunications Engineering
- Department of Management
- The College has an air conditioned library that houses nearly 26,000 volumes of books
- An online journal database with a link to IEC (IEEE & IEE), DELNET, is also available.
- It is subscribed 175 national and 14 international journals and magazines for students to help their study and research
- CEC also has Institutional membership in the libraries of DELNET and INFORMATICS
The institute provides separate Hostel for girls and boys. The hostels are spacious and well furnished with modern amenities.
The Auditorium, with a seating capacity of 350 and air-conditioning, is undoubtedly the crown jewel in the College campus.
CEC Excellence: For those Brilliant students who have got first position either in university or in college in various branches will be awarded with cash prize & Certificate, respectively in each year.
- Rs. 11000/- + Certificate of Excellence for University Topper
- Rs. 3000/- + Certificate of Excellence for College Topper in Each Branch
CEC Meritorious: For those 12th Meritorious Students who have got more than 80% in 12th will be relaxed 20,000 Rs. or have got between 70% to 79.99% will be relaxed 10,000 Rs. in first year fees for his great result only in selected branch. This scheme will be continue for further years if they will get same percentage in university exam.