College of Engineering and Rural Technology was established in the year 1999. It is one of the premier technical institutes in the Meerut City. The college has well designed course that subjects become easy to be understood by the student. It is affiliated to Uttar Pradesh Technical University and is approved by AICTE.
- Department of Civil Engineering
- Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Department of Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering
- Department of Mechanical Engineering
- Department of Computer Science Engineering
- Department of Information Technology
- Department of Applied science and Humanities
- Department of Business Studies
Placements: Placement Details of the college for the academic year 2013-14:
No. of Students Placed
Genus Telesoft Pvt. Ltd.
Eureka Outsourcing Pvt. Ltd
- Cultural activities
Library: College library has 50000+ books covering all engineering and management course books.
Hostels: College has separate hostels for boys and girls. Hostels have pleasant pollution free environment so that students can enhance their creative skills and concentrate on their studies.
State Engineering College
- Scholarships to students those who obtain 85% till 8th semester also consistently having 80% in each sem. – Rs. 6000/- per annum.
- On the basis of marks obtained in 12th class or rank obtained in UPSEE exam
Marks/ UPSEE Rank
Tuition Fees Concession