Dnyanganga College of Engineering and Research (DCOER) was established in 2007 by Zeal education society. It is committed to impart quality education & training leading to various professional degrees and aims to be a global Institution through continual improvement. It is situated in Pune, Maharashtra. The site is surrounded by agriculture land as well as industries. It offers under graduate and post graduate Engineering courses. It also offers management courses.
- It is approved by AICTE, New Delhi
- It is affiliated to University of Pune
- Department of Information Technology
- Department of Mechanical Engineering
- Department of Electrical Engineering
- Department of Electronics and Telecommunications Engineering
- Department of Civil Engineering
- Department of Computer Science Engineering
- Department of Marine Management Studies
The College has an independent Training & placement Cell devoted to cater the needs of the organizations in conducting campus interviews for placements.
Placement Record 2013-14
Total No. of Placed Students
Electronics and Telecommunications Engineering
Computer Science Engineering
- Total Collection in the Library: 20,313
- Printed Journals: 133
- e-Journals: 1,683
- Book Bank facility available
- The College has a girl’s hostel. It is of one of the largest hostel facilities amongst post-graduate education Institutes in Maharashtra.
- 100 students capacity hostel with excellent amenities and mess facility has been provided for the girl
- Accommodation is triple bedded room of approximately 300 square feet size having attached toilet / bathrooms.
There are more than 550 computers of configurations Intel Dual-Core at 3.0 GHz and 1Gb RAM each. All computers are connected on LAN.