Dr. Ambedkar Institute of Technology for Handicapped (AITH) was established at Kanpur by Uttar Pradesh Govt. with World Bank Assistance in the year 1997.
- AITH is affiliated to Gautam Buddh Technical University, Lucknow and is approved by AICTE
- AITH is an autonomous institute which provides technical education
- Institute offers 5 undergraduate and 4 diploma courses
- With the help of dedicated faculty institute is making consistent efforts for students development
Placements: Institute has good placement record and various companies come here for placements. Some of them are-
- Tech Mahindra
Extra-Curricular Activities: Institute has four cells for different activities naming-
- Cultural Cell
- Sports Cell
- Literary Cell
- Special Cell
Computer Center: Computer labs are equipped with PCs of latest configuration.Institute is connected with WAN having speed of 2mbps.
Library: Institute has library with approx 20000 books on various subjects. Various Journals and periodicals are also subscribed.
Free Appliances: Institute offers free orthopedic appliances and rehabilitation aids.
Free Uniforms: Two sets of uniform and woolen blazer will be provided to all students.
Udhyaya – It is the techno-cultural festival aims to provide platform to students to showcase their talents.
- No tuition fees for the Diploma Students (CS, Architecture and MOMSP branch).
- 190 Rs/- per month stipend to all students for financial aid