Feroze Gandhi Institute of Engineering and Technology (FGIET), a premier institute was established in 2004 by a dynamic organization with a vision to develop world class technical professionals. It is committed to the objective of providing a quality study environment for Students, High Value, Career Oriented and quality based professional education. It is affiliated to Uttar Pradesh Technical University, Lucknow. It is approved by AICTE, New Delhi.
- Department of Computer Science & Engineering
- Department of Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Department of Mechanical Engineering
- Department of Aeronautical Engineering
- Department of Computer Application
The College has an independent Training & placement Cell devoted to cater the needs of the organizations in conducting campus interviews for placements.
Percentage of Students placed
Placement Record in year 2013-14
Name of Company
No of Student placed
Infoseek Software Pvt .Ltd
Softgen Technologies Pvt.Ltd
Dukami Enterprises Ltd
Rohit Surfactants Pvt.Ltd
Swami Vivekanand University
Soft Pro India
IAAT Education Group
- The College library has a wide collection of more than 18,000 books in fields of science and technology
- The Library is also having a subscription of 41 Journals & Magazines which includes 14 International & 27 National Journals
- The Whole Library is computerized and starting e-journals through AICTE-INDEST Consortia of Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi
It is equipped with 180 numbers of Pentium-4 machines with colour monitor and printers of many types. The centre is fully air-conditioned.
- Anusandhan: It is the vibrant cultural & technical festival of FGIET. It was held on with a great exuberance and vivacity in every year. In which many competitions are celebrated in FGIET Campus, like quiz competition, deliberation competition, rangoli competition, singing & dancing competition & other cultural activities
- Kalpvaig: It is an annual intercollegiate sports event organized every year at FGIET, where students from different colleges participate.
The student belonging to OBC, SC, ST and below poverty level, General students are awarded scholarship by Samaj Kalyan Vibhag.